Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the last one, manually update in the sd:/apps/ directory then update from nintendon't menu and got the "already up to date" (or something like that) message.

I only get this crash while launching Skies of Arcadia and since i've already launch this backup before and just got a black screen, ,i think my breakdown could be related to how I shutdown (power off and then on) the wii from the gamecube backup i was palying...maybe..i am not sure...

I have pulled the plug countless times from testing Nintendont and iv'e never had an issue

Reactions: masterpad

masterpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
I have pulled the plug countless times from testing Nintendont and iv'e never had an issue

I dont think my backups are involved because thy just works very good on a flashdrive with dios mios.

my Hdd may be part of the problem...its just so curious now i am a bit afraid to launch Skies Of Arcadia once again.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
It should be located on whatever drive your games are on. Originally I had it extracted to the drive you launched Nintendont from, but I fixed that in a recent release. It's now extracted to whichever drive you selected when you first load Nintendont.
It's a good thing I asked then, I would have assumed it would be located on the drive I launched Nintendont from which is SD in this case but since I store my games on the USB I should expect them on the USB, thanks for clearing that up!

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can somebody help me with smashbros melee v1.02. Everytime i start it up via nintendont it gives me blackscreen and the wiiremote all light turns on.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dont think my backups are involved because thy just works very good on a flashdrive with dios mios.

my Hdd may be part of the problem...its just so curious now i am a bit afraid to launch Skies Of Arcadia once again.
it doesnt hurt get a new download and try again sometimes rips work on dolhin and dm and not in nintendont.

Can somebody help me with smashbros melee v1.02. Everytime i start it up via nintendont it gives me blackscreen and the wiiremote all light turns on.
ninteodnt version, shrunken iso, settings you got on on nintendont settings and so on, a little info is needed if you really seek help.we are not magicians to help you with no info.

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it doesnt hurt get a new download and try again sometimes rips work on dolhin and dm and not in nintendont.

ninteodnt version, shrunken iso, settings you got on on nintendont settings and so on, a little info is needed if you really seek help.we are not magicians to help you with no info.

sorry about that :(

Nintendont r256
Not shrunken iso

Cheats – Off
Debugger – Off
Debugger Wait – Off
Memcard Emulation – On
Cheat Path – Off
Force Widescreen – Off
Force Progressive – Off
Auto Boot – Off
Use HID device – Off
OSReport – Off
USB – Off
Drive Read LED – Off
Log – Off
MaxPads – 4
Language – Auto
Video – Auto
Memcard Blocks – 251
Memcard Multi – Off
Native Control – Off

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sorry about that :(

Nintendont r256
Not shrunken iso

Cheats – Off
Debugger – Off
Debugger Wait – Off
Memcard Emulation – On
Cheat Path – Off
Force Widescreen – Off
Force Progressive – Off
Auto Boot – Off
Use HID device – Off
OSReport – Off
USB – Off
Drive Read LED – Off
Log – Off
MaxPads – 4
Language – Auto
Video – Auto
Memcard Blocks – 251
Memcard Multi – Off
Native Control – Off
considering the seeting and nintendont version is okay the only issue it can be is your iso maybe get a new one? becuase lots of ppl get bad rips especialy when trying to rip their own cds which have scratches and such.

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
considering the seeting and nintendont version is okay the only issue it can be is your iso maybe get a new one? becuase lots of ppl get bad rips especialy when trying to rip their own cds which have scratches and such.

I downloaded from few sites and torrent it same results. If my melee cd wasnt broken i wouldve ripped it myself.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else notice the text in Melee goes outside the box when using widescreen? This can be seen in when unlocking something and on the results screen.

masterpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon

You don't know what you talking about... i live in cameroon and i get backups after loaning games from stores at an expensive price...

Reactions: nakata6790

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You don't know what you talking about... i live in cameroon and i get backups after loaning games from stores at an expensive price...
thats why there is the internet if you know what i mean, even on your moral standards since you already payed to loan and it didnt work getting another iso from the same exact game you loaned shouldnt affect your moral standards, and cosidering its a loan store those disc are preety damn worned out no wonder your rips fail i would never use cleanrip on a game that has been used and abused tones of times.

masterpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
thats why there is the internet if you know what i mean, even on your moral standards since you already payed to loan and it didnt work getting another iso from the same exact game you loaned shouldnt affect your moral standards, and cosidering its a loan store those disc are preety damn worned out no wonder your rips fail i would never use cleanrip on a game that has been used and abused tones of times.

i understand you are trying to help me but you still don't understand me... you said : "it doesnt hurt get a new download and try again" my simple reply could have be "i live in cameroon"
Because even if i choose to download a backup (that i have the original disc of course) it is going to take my an eternity with our usual wideband (1.4Gb takes 1week in my condition:afterwork download, computer could be left working all night long but electricity shutdown are so frequent), and even if internet-center with highspeed connectivity exits the prices just take me back to the starting point.

And i repeat: my backup are really fine on my 8Gb flashdrive my only pain is my dios mios hdd incompatibility.....but is fine i just wish my sunday hdd crash with nintendon't doesn't happe anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.