ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having a little issue here...
I tried r1.31 today and first loaded it through Wiiflow (with the fonts and ipl) to check if I could get cheats working in there, loaded fine and everything, but when I tried to open just Nintendon't and the same game, the loader stays at "Loading main.dol ......"
Any help with this?

It was working with r26

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
First post.. Third line says link to latest open source version. And in the post you quoted i said the sound was fixed not long after it was first removed
Pfft I feel stupid, I thought "link to latest open source version" means the open source not the dol. I think this can be confusing to others too who's English isn't their native language as well, anyway thanks for the help, man, will test it soon (might be tomorrow because today I'm busy with stuff and later I'm going to this cosplay/comic con so yeah) and I'll report any issues, thanks!

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm having a little issue here...
I tried r1.31 today and first loaded it through Wiiflow (with the fonts and ipl) to check if I could get cheats working in there, loaded fine and everything, but when I tried to open just Nintendon't and the same game, the loader stays at "Loading main.dol ......"
Any help with this?

It was working with r26

Try deleting the nincfg.bin; wiiflow might have made some change in it when you ran the game through it before. Take into account that nintendon't is getting commits at a fast pace and the loaders are a bit behind them, so there might be things that won't work with loaders until they're updated.

faku, i tested r26 its work fine thanks

Read your edit just now, can you please test r27 and later and see in which of them the game stopped working?

kimotori

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sorry guys.
Changed my SD with new SD
Wii, nintendont 1.31, start Resident Evil2 and when choose clair or leon, in the next step--> black screen
1.30 run very well

demiand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
faku r26 or more, I could play the first little part when you attack the flying ship. when I defeat the ship crash [Starfox Adventure (USA)], MCemu: worked an wide screen: worked, voice missed

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
faku r26 or more, I could play the first little part when you attack the flying ship. when I defeat the ship crash [Starfox Adventure (USA)], MCemu: worked an wide screen: worked, voice missed
No voices in Star Fox Adventures is a audio streaming issue.

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some problems resetting games using version 1.31 USB. I was able to do it fine in past versions but it doesn't seem to be working. Using the original gamecube controller on WiiU

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try deleting the nincfg.bin; wiiflow might have made some change in it when you ran the game through it before. Take into account that nintendon't is getting commits at a fast pace and the loaders are a bit behind them, so there might be things that won't work with loaders until they're updated.

Read your edit just now, can you please test r27 and later and see in which of them the game stopped working?
Already erased both nincfg.bin from the SD and the USB but no luck. Stll hangs at Loading main.dol

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I can confirm Ikaruga is working with the font file in sd root.
Also Pitfall the lost expedition is working fine too

Also I can confirm that compatibility got worse in rev 31 (random freezing), rev 30 is the last stable so far

Edit: Also found that DSP v9 needs to be fixed too, for instance after loading megaman anniversary there is an annoying noise in the game and if I exit and reload any game I get the same codedumps too as DSP v4

Edit2: one last note, it seems that mc-emu is working great atm, I just noticed that Pokémon Colosseum is not detecting the mc even when created manually and save transfered with Dolphin

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, can someone edit the first post? Badablek didn't do the Wii WAD forwarder version, It was made by me, only it wasn't working, so I wanted to fix it, but Badablek didn't ask me to fix it, so please, change the "Made by Badablek" to "Made by Goku Junior, Fixed by Badablek", In case if somebody thinks I'm lying.
Thanks!
Cyan

Didn't know I had to ask ANYBODY before fixing stuff and helping people :wtf:
Must I ask you next time I want to go to the toilets ?

I made it only to HELP people (and for myself), nothing else, and I really don't care to be thanked for anything...BTW the only one who should be credited is the guy who made this great gamecube banner/channel. So now, the Wii/vWii scene is not about making and sharing good things, but about credits for a forwarder (you DID NOT create the first time) ? Are you kidding me ?

ps : since you did NOT provide any source to your WAD, I didn't fixed anything from you, because I had to compile my own forwarder (v12 with meta.xml support) in order to inject it to the WAD. AND I SHARED MY SOURCES, so anybody can use it...

markehmus has nicely summarized the situation (thanks) :wink:

End of drama.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some problems resetting games using version 1.31 USB. I was able to do it fine in past versions but it doesn't seem to be working. Using the original gamecube controller on WiiU
I know. Pressing reset button or combinations, it freezes instead of going back to HBC.

SSBM "cache.txt" has a little random freezes when saving/loading very quickly, but everything is fine (at least)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
but.. 64k cluster doesn't have risks for my HDD?
only issue would be other homebrew which are not compatible with 64k, like DIOS MIOS.
it's not a risk for the HDD itself, it's only a way to store data on it.
The only risk you will have is losing space faster if you write many small files (because each started cluster is used fully for a single file), but it will be faster to access the files because there's less fragmentation for big files.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only issue would be other homebrew which are not compatible with 64k, like DIOS MIOS.
it's not a risk for the HDD itself, it's only a way to store data on it.
The only risk you will have is losing space faster if you write many small files (because each started cluster is used fully for a single file), but it will be faster to access the files because there's less fragmentation for big files.
Yea! SSBM with file caching worked on 64k! ;)

Last revision stable: r30!
r31 has random freezes and reseting problems on (some) more games (since past revisions)...

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry guys.
Changed my SD with new SD
Wii, nintendont 1.31, start Resident Evil2 and when choose clair or leon, in the next step--> black screen
1.30 run very well

I just tried Resident Evil 2 on r31 and its broken r30 works. I hope they can fix it.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
really ?? looking for credit for converting a wad (from vWii to Wii) ...that joostinonline helped pepois make and you failed to do correctly so was fixed by badablek ??

"give me credit for my failed attempt at converting a wad other people did!" hahahahahaha

Didn't know I had to ask ANYBODY before fixing stuff and helping people :wtf:
Must I ask you next time I want to go to the toilets ?

I made it only to HELP people (and for myself), nothing else, and I really don't care to be thanked for anything...BTW the only one who should be credited is the guy who made this great gamecube banner/channel. So now, the Wii/vWii scene is not about making and sharing good things, but about credits for a forwarder (you DID NOT create the first time) ? Are you kidding me ?

ps : since you did NOT provide any source to your WAD, I didn't fixed anything from you, because I had to compile my own forwarder (v12 with meta.xml support) in order to inject it to the WAD. AND I SHARED MY SOURCES, so anybody can use it...

Please guys, cut him some slack; he's just a kid, wanted to do something good and then be praised for it but messed up a little. He surely didn't mean any offense to anyone, specially to Badablek, he simply thought you fixed his mistake because you posted your forwarder a couple of posts after people realized his wasn't working.

PS: I know i'm going off topic here, and don't want the drama to go on, but being so harsh on a kid might be negative for him and stop him from trying things to help due to fear of screwing up in the future. But I agree totally with you that he kinda made a fuss over nothing, and i share your ideas of helping or doing things because you can be useful to others, not just to feed our ego after being praised for it.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does it happen with any game you try or that's the only one with that problem?

I tried with both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Shadow The Hedgehog so far.
I first loaded Shadow through Wiiflow with cheats enabled to see if that worked, but it didn't so I got out of Wiiflow and went straight to Nintendon't.

Nintendon't tried to autoboot Shadow again, it did normally.
Resetted vWii and then got into Nintendon't again, this time I stopped the autoboot and tried to load it again with cheat codes, but this time it froze at "Loading main.dol". The same thing happened with Super Smash Bros. Melee after I tried with Shadow The Hedgehog.

Edit: Also found that DSP v9 needs to be fixed too, for instance after loading megaman anniversary there is an annoying noise in the game and if I exit and reload any game I get the same codedumps too as DSP v4

So the strange sound In Megaman Anniversary Collection was not present before the DSP removals?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried with both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Shadow The Hedgehog so far.
I first loaded Shadow through Wiiflow with cheats enabled to see if that worked, but it didn't so I got out of Wiiflow and went straight to Nintendon't.

Nintendon't tried to autoboot Shadow again, it did normally.
Resetted vWii and then got into Nintendon't again, this time I stopped the autoboot and tried to load it again with cheat codes, but this time it froze at "Loading main.dol". The same thing happened with Super Smash Bros. Melee after I tried with Shadow The Hedgehog.

Wouldn't that mean that those games aren't working with cheats? Maybe the autoboot didn't include the cheats in the settings because it wasn't through wiiflow, so it loaded the game without issues..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge