Hacking Nintendont

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it when i use my 1tb hard drive on nintendont it automatically load up a game and gets stuck on checking fs and it doesnt let me choose settings or any game but my flash drive can i think theres a usb compatibility in nintendont... my 1tb hd doesnt work with dios mios and nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Why is it when i use my 1tb hard drive on nintendont it automatically load up a game and gets stuck on checking fs and it doesnt let me choose settings or any game but my flash drive can i think theres a usb compatibility in nintendont... my 1tb hd doesnt work with dios mios and nintendont

Autoboot was enabled, delete the nincfg to reset the settings and try again. If your hdd doesn't work with dios mios either it might be that is not compatible or that you don't have the correct file structure

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried yesterday and couldn't get passed the title screen on tales of symphonia. In the earlier revision the game was playable.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can anyone help me? I have this problem: The gamepad works in the hidtest with the controller.ini in the USB device. Then, I enter in nintendont, and i puto HID Device on, but in te game (Zelda wind waker and Tales of Symphonia) The gamepad doesn't work =/ Can you help me?

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me? I have this problem: The gamepad works in the hidtest with the controller.ini in the USB device. Then, I enter in nintendont, and i puto HID Device on, but in te game (Zelda wind waker and Tales of Symphonia) The gamepad doesn't work =/ Can you help me?
puto el que lo lea :D ... put HID device before, is connected on front usb or bottom back port usb?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Use english, please. If you want to use Spanish do it in private. When you're using a Wii the controller goes in the upper port and the HDD in the bottom so please don't give confusing advice without at least asking what console is being used.

Pd; edit your posts, being in a foreign language forum is no excuse to use that kind of language, even as a joke.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok, i don't have any idea :c i will wait for an anwser :P, i don't know what i have to do to play GC with nintendont

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have test nintendont r57 on my blackwii with gc controller
only animal crossing (version with single language it is about 28mb) get only black screen
Rainbow six 3 1:1 iso = only black screen (from usb or sd)

Successfull:
Windwaker pal (is normal that? game ask to format the memcard with memcard emulation)
Baten kaitos works (sd and usb)
MK Double dash work very well
BMX hoffman's (work very well)

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Sonic Riders plays overly sensitive with the analog triggers, just having my index fingers on them can trigger drifting making the game unplayable. Saving works tho, played until it froze.

The gamegear games in Sonic Gems Collection have no sound, I found it weird because when sound didn't work in devolution or nintendont there was garbled noises but now it is completely mute.
The three main actual games don't work because of being separate dol files.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone gotten LoZ:TWW(NTSC) to work with memcard emu, everyone i see here seems to use pal and the few i seen with NTSC it dont work for

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
when ever i try it just hangs after the 'press start' perhaps its a bug on 0x21 hollywood wiis?

No it isn't. Playing Wind Waker on 0x21 Hollywood Wii without any problems with mc emu on.
I double-checked it. It is NTSC version.

BTW, is there any way to help to make games like Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 work?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Just tried 2 different gamecube games with the newest revision of Nintendon't. NTSC-J Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 = Freezing when pressing start to go into main menu and freezing when letting the game run into demo mode. NTSC-U Star Fox Adventures = Black screen on boot process. Using a original white nintendo wii with gamecube controller ports. :O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps