Hacking Nintendont

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like that it uses NMM instead of memory card emulation. No more memory doesn't work for some games like fire emblem path of radiance. Plus there's no way to transfer our saves from real memory cards.

UM, no. GCI2NMM let's you do exactly that. and NMM2GCI also exists. So yeah. You can transfer between formats as easily as you want.

Reactions: MassiveRican

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
According to his Twitter account, nothing noteworthy but stuff is always going on in the background. On another note, wouldn't it be sick if Nintendon't or an update to QF would let us play this!?

very unlikely to ever work with triforce unfortunately

#DM IRC said:
[13:45] <crediar> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKAJcwYVEvY
[13:47] <seam> heh
[13:48] <crediar> no comments allowed - shame :>
[13:49] <seam> grafx look much better than triforce
[13:49] <crediar> certainly
[13:49] <seam> wonder if the hardware is based on the wii-u
[13:50] <crediar> remember GC is now 12years old
[13:50] <seam> yep
[13:50] <crediar> well we've seen mario kart 8
[13:50] <seam> yea
[13:50] <seam> well in all the other DX vids it was hard to tell
[13:50] <seam> cus they were crappy quality
[13:50] <crediar> but at least I think that GP looked better than double dash
[13:50] <seam> but that video is very clear
[13:51] <seam> yea gp looks better than dd i thought
[13:51] <crediar> probably based on wii
[13:52] <crediar> we know there is an arcade wii version

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
According to his Twitter account, nothing noteworthy but stuff is always going on in the background. On another note, wouldn't it be sick if Nintendon't or an update to QF would let us play this!?

Yes, yes it would, maybe not QF but someday Crediar will make the game work someway or another, it would be awesome.

[13:52] <crediar> we know there is an arcade wii version
I... Did not know that...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If there were any updates, I'm sure you'll already know it (by checking Crediar's youtube or twitter).
No new info since last time probably means there's nothing useful to tell.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Nintendont have better compatibility than dios mios? I've noticed a few hiccups with some games. Like fire emblem path of radiance not being able to detect no more memory. It requires a real GC memory card to save. Which wouldn't be possible on the Wii U. Also rayman 3 hoodlum havoc doesn't work at all on DM. Freezes on start screen.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Will Nintendont have better compatibility than dios mios? I've noticed a few hiccups with some games. Like fire emblem path of radiance not being able to detect no more memory. It requires a real GC memory card to save. Which wouldn't be possible on the Wii U. Also rayman 3 hoodlum havoc doesn't work at all on DM. Freezes on start screen.
Since this is working in a totally different manner, the compatibility can be assumed to be different as well (when it's in a more complete state).

It's still quite a ways off from high compatibility right now though, thus still being in closed testing.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
okay soo im probable just as excited as quite a few people here. this is a great project and as many others i cant wait for a release. i have seen crediar is asking/looking for logo's. does this mean we will likely have an update on the project or even possible a release soon?

zigzagslims

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyan. As you are a mod I would of expected you to read the fellas (jammybudga) question properly. "does this mean we will likely have an update on the project or even possible a release soon?" and your answer "no he aint ever gonna release it".

Not only is it unnecessarily rude but you also didnt read the question. jammybudga hasnt asked "is he ever going to release it". He has asked "is it close to release".

Even if the question isnt to your liking for a MOD shouldnt you answer your visitors in a little less degrading manner???

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
We all have out limits of patience sometimes when it comes to the same question or type of question that has not only been answered 100x but is in the OP as a FAQ for crying out loud lol. Besides Cyan is one of the most if not the most helpful Mod I've seen for Wii related issues out here, lets not go there, a sarcastic joke is still a funny ;)

Reactions: Etheboss and Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress