Gaming Nintendo Switch Launch Lineup is weak (No Mario Kart ? Classic Ninty fail)

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Super Bomberman R and BOTW is good enough for me. Then again, I'm not getting that console yet since I still have the Wii U for BOTW. I'll just get it when Monster Hunter or the ever elusive Metroid is announced. haha.

D

Deleted User

I can agree with you and many others in that
The fuck were they thinking going for paid online? NOT EVEN A FREE GAME? HOLY SHIT
Exactly!!!!!! Nintendo needs to get their act together. I don't want to see Nintendo fail, but it's hard to want them to not fail when they do stuff like this.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Super Bomberman R and BOTW is good enough for me. Then again, I'm not getting that console yet since I still have the Wii U for BOTW. I'll just get it when Monster Hunter or the ever elusive Metroid is announced. haha.
Dude, Samus is fucking dead and she's never coming back
If she did, it'd be a shitstain of a metroid title, with tons of gimmicks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Exactly!!!!!! Nintendo needs to get their act together. I don't want to see Nintendo fail, but it's hard to want them to not fail when they do stuff like this.
Rip spla2n

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So today we concluded:
The launch line up is kinda trash
Paid online was a mistake
Not packing in 1-2 Switch with a Switch (kek) was also a mistake
Widening the gap between games is good for the consumers wallets, but bad for ninty since de they won't be making much money.
Samus is never coming back
3rd party support is okay (they need to get CoD and FIFA FAST)

Reactions: Xiphiidae
D

Deleted User

So today we concluded:
The launch line up is kinda trash
Paid online was a mistake
Not packing in 1-2 Switch with a Switch (kek) was also a mistake
Widening the gap between games is good for the consumers wallets, but bad for ninty since de they won't be making much money.
Samus is never coming back
3rd party support is okay (they need to get CoD and FIFA FAST)
And that concludes the GBATemp group meeting of today. Goodbye everyone time to lock this thread

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i know :( pretty sad.
Zelda will last a bit, then Mario Oddesy should come out to fill the gap.
Hopefully they will start to pull them out before the year is up. If not it will be the wii all over again.
You can have a great system but without games it does nothing.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo is falling down. They dropped the VR race who will be the next step in the game entretainment. They had put theyr coins in a tablet and a great part of clients are children. And children love to break tablets. Some interesting games will be released then the salles will drop and when then realize the mistake will be too late. Nintendo will be the new sega making games to sony and microsoft.
The dream is over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system