• I don't really know...

Results are only viewable after voting.

kvon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
By the reason of the video I think it really might be other way round, since 3DS is receiving lot more of new title than Wii U in 2nd part of 2016

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2016 -> 3DS Successor (AKA NXBoy)
2017 -> WiiU Successor (AKA NXMan)

2 platform 1 SDK
Makes sense

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the reason of the video I think it really might be other way round, since 3DS is receiving lot more of new title than Wii U in 2nd part of 2016
such as? The wii u has Zelda U which tops everything lol

kvon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes true true :)
I have think about this as well.. but then I think Zelda U *may* not be argument here, if we think on Zelda TP which would come for Gamecube and then it come for Wii as well.
Nintendo might do same again and released for Wii U and make it a launch title of NX.

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes true true :)
I have think about this as well.. but then I think Zelda U *may* not be argument here, if we think on Zelda TP which would come for Gamecube and then it come for Wii as well.
Nintendo might do same again and released for Wii U and make it a launch title of NX.
IMAO gc was different but I dunno

kvon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Different I agree. But i can also see a company which wants make money and they said long ago Zelda games won't take so long anymore. Now it took so long again and NX drawing closer.. I think there will definitely be internal voices that think about "we have this great system selling game here, we did same with TP, we should do it again for NX."... dunno... just a feel... I can imagine they pull something like it... I would not have hard feelings either way, just hoping for some hard news soon to know which version to buy if it come to it...

but *if* they pull it my bet would be Xmas 16 more than Xmas 17.. early 17 is probably not desire or favored since Xmas is big sales time...

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What if all that Zelda U footage is fake and remakes are all we're going to get from now on? Oh wait, that already happened.

Ocarina of Time ⇒ Majoras Mask ⇒ Twilight Princess (HD)
Wind Waker (HD) ⇒ Phantom Hourglass

Basically, if you look at the world layout long enough, you'll notice it's very similar to the previous game. They just added content, made it HD, made it 2D, whatever.

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What if all that Zelda U footage is fake and remakes are all we're going to get from now on? Oh wait, that already happened.

Ocarina of Time ⇒ Majoras Mask ⇒ Twilight Princess (HD)
Wind Waker (HD) ⇒ Phantom Hourglass

Basically, if you look at the world layout long enough, you'll notice it's very similar to the previous game. They just added content, made it HD, made it 2D, whatever.
Erm... thats because their direct sequels so they kinda need to look the same so your point isnt really valid.

kvon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ahhhhhhhhh, okay, thanks for clearing this up :)

And yes I agree it's similar in story because of sequel and mechanics is totally different because DS stylus.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was already confirmed wasn't it? Portable NX released on 216,and home console on 2017...

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Confirmation of a 2016 date is already all over the internet, if you follow the main console newssites you must have seen it.
Some of those sites even say they double checked the source info but cannot reveal that information themselves.
What exactly will come out however is still unsure..might be something portable, might be a hybride thing.

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Confirmation of a 2016 date is already all over the internet, if you follow the main console newssites you must have seen it.
Some of those sites even say they double checked the source info but cannot reveal that information themselves.
What exactly will come out however is still unsure..might be something portable, might be a hybride thing.
It hasnt been confirmed but verified on neoGAF, the leaker was supermetaldave (name on youtube), take this with a grain of salt until ninty confirm it as neoGAF has verified a LOT of fake shit, buuuut, it could be true

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More leaked photos of the Nintendo NX controller

mmuhdvvfi6xyezv0hcew.jpg
wfwcegrbqpkgvdqdjwc3.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users