Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow at 2pm P.T. / 5pm E.T.

FLFFVwKWQAMyhs4.jpg

Nintendo has announced a new general Nintendo Direct, the first one since September, to air tomorrow at 2pm P.T. / 5pm E.T. It will be roughly 40 minutes long and "mainly" focused on Switch games releasing in the first half of 2022. While no specific games were mentioned, Kirby and the Forgotten Land is scheduled for release on March 25, so that will likely be featured. Some other possible titles that have been announced for 2022 include Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, and the sequel to Breath of the Wild (which was mentioned by a Nintendo financial report just a few days ago to still be targeted for 2022). Notably, Nintendo did a similar Direct around this time last year that was also "mainly" focused on games releasing in 2021 that may give us an idea of what to expect here. It had a healthy split of first and third-party games for the Switch, and ended with the announcement of Splatoon 3 for this year, meaning we may get another big surprise reveal at the end of this Direct.

You can watch the stream tomorrow at 2pm P.T. / 5pm E.T. here.

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to hear about one of the "dead" IPs that got no love from Nintendo for quite some time...

- A new F-Zero, the last entry (F-Zero GX) was released in 2003 for the Gamecube...
- A new Wave Race, the last entry (Blue Storm) was released in 2001 as a launch title for the Gamecube...
- A new Kid Icarus or a enhanced port of Uprising (which released in 2012 for the 3DS)

One of those 3 and the Direct would be a instant 10/10 for me :D

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I refuse to believe that retro studios just didn't work on any game between 2014 and metroid prime 4. I still hope the old rumored starfox racing game is coming. or atleast a donkey kong game.

Caleck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They announce a direct right after getting into another controversy

The perfect distraction

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: