Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow at 2pm P.T. / 5pm E.T.

FLFFVwKWQAMyhs4.jpg

Nintendo has announced a new general Nintendo Direct, the first one since September, to air tomorrow at 2pm P.T. / 5pm E.T. It will be roughly 40 minutes long and "mainly" focused on Switch games releasing in the first half of 2022. While no specific games were mentioned, Kirby and the Forgotten Land is scheduled for release on March 25, so that will likely be featured. Some other possible titles that have been announced for 2022 include Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, and the sequel to Breath of the Wild (which was mentioned by a Nintendo financial report just a few days ago to still be targeted for 2022). Notably, Nintendo did a similar Direct around this time last year that was also "mainly" focused on games releasing in 2021 that may give us an idea of what to expect here. It had a healthy split of first and third-party games for the Switch, and ended with the announcement of Splatoon 3 for this year, meaning we may get another big surprise reveal at the end of this Direct.

You can watch the stream tomorrow at 2pm P.T. / 5pm E.T. here.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean, that might be funny, if it didn't say in the article. Yes, I know you're trying to make a joke. It's just a really bad one. ;)
For what it's worth, it's a joke referencing a tournament series we ran last summer (or even the summer before? time goes too quickly) where on almost each event somebody would ask when it starts in NY, despite the times being visible in the post as they are here.

My being from the UK is the larger giveaway that perhaps I'm not actually interested in the New York timings of things, but I do understand that regions aren't as immediately visible in this new theme as they were in older TempStyles lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, it's a joke referencing a tournament series we ran last summer (or even the summer before? time goes too quickly) where on almost each event somebody would ask when it starts in NY, despite the times being visible in the post as they are here.

My being from the UK is the larger giveaway that perhaps I'm not actually interested in the New York timings of things, but I do understand that regions aren't as immediately visible in this new theme as they were in older TempStyles lol
that does make sense now, because I was going to say EST is in the op. haha

• Haha
Reactions: Chary and Scarlet

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Metroid Prime 4 trailer with MP Trilogy announcement??? Probably too much to hope for.

More realistically I expect to see BoTW 2 again.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe Metroid Prime 4 trailer with MP Trilogy announcement??? Probably too much to hope for.

More realistically I expect to see BoTW 2 again.
there was a rumor that it will not be a trilogy but just the remake of the first metroid prime instead no remake of 2 or 3, maybe in afew years who knows.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw a rumor pop up the other day that the next Warriors crossover game will take place in the Mario universe and will be unveiled in a Direct this month. I dunno how true it is, but the confirmation of this Direct only a day after seeing the rumor pop up does lead me to believe it could happen.
that would be insane

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psa for litterally anyone that asks when something is...just type the time and the time zone into google and it'll spit out what the time would be for you...pretty easy
Screenshot_20220208-123746_Chrome.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-