Homebrew Ninjhax 2.0 is coming out VERY soon!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 108,319
  • Replies 1,198
  • Likes 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I not so much worried about the delay as much as the stealth 3ds update. They've been coming on Mondays lately.

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I not so much worried about the delay as much as the stealth 3ds update. They've been coming on Mondays lately.
Firmware 9.9 is coming. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- More Stability and user experience.
- Forced system updates.
- All Cubic Ninja cartridges won't boot.

Reactions: kactusss

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Firmware 9.9 is coming. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- More Stability and user experience.
- Forced system updates.
- All Cubic Ninja cartridges won't boot.

What would Activision say? It has to be like Twilight Princess where the Wii checks the exploit's presence in the save data and deletes it.
Oh, and: "Removed Wireless Communication / NFC switch form HOME Menu Settings" (exclusive to N3DS)

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my predictions for NH 2.0.

First we'll get games and homebrew apps.

Then we'll get extData editing like NH 1.0, which everyone thought impossible at one point.

And finally, after a few months, someone, some way, some how, will make a CFW that boots from NH. Think about it. At the release of NH 1.0, even smea said it only has user level access, so no piracy, CFW's, etc. But then Roxas75 made his rxTools bootable from ninjhax. Pasta CFW was released, and so on.

So maybe.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forced system updates would suck. I'd have to leave the wireless switch off all the time.
Isn't there some kind of law that would prevent Nintendo from doing something like this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then we'll get extData editing like NH 1.0, which everyone thought impossible at one point.

And finally, after a few months, someone, some way, some how, will make a CFW that boots from NH. Think about it. At the release of NH 1.0, even smea said it only has user level access, so no piracy, CFW's, etc. But then Roxas75 made his rxTools bootable from ninjhax. Pasta CFW was released, and so on.

So maybe.
As a Sky3DS user, I really hope this is the case for NH 2.0. We still can't run eshop games :(

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

So maybe.
My predictions for NH 2.0;

9.8 support :)

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

So maybe.
Maybe. Most good devs have abandoned the 3ds scene, including those that paved the way for cfw. And others have talked about their upcoming retirements as well. It's kind of hard to keep people involved when we only take interest in their warez tools and not other projects.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe. Most good devs have abandoned the 3ds scene, including those that paved the way for cfw. And others have talked about their upcoming retirements as well. It's kind of hard to keep people involved when we only take interest in their warez tools and not other projects.
I wasn't aware of this. What good devs have abandoned the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Sup