Homebrew Ninjhax 2.0 is coming out VERY soon!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 108,171
  • Replies 1,198
  • Likes 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
yifan left, but he did a lot before he left. roxas75 made a similar impact and left. karl contributed to about half of pasta (unwittingly) and left.

smealum's still here and producing. yellows8 still continues to have a massive impact via 3dbrew. citra's going strong with neobrain, lioncash et al. Reisyukaku, b1|1s, motezazor, and mid-kid have joined the fray are making fast progress. Bond and SciresM are still around.

So it's really not as bad as it seems, people come and go -- but the scene is advancing.

Reactions: SLiV3R and Jwiz33

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually, I won't even be surprised if he decides to not release the whole thing. Iwata's passing away is a big earthquake for Nintendo (and all the gaming community) and opening the console again to potential amateur developers could lead to what leaded Ninjhax 1.0: piracy.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I won't even be surprised if he decides to not release the whole thing. Iwata's passing away is a big earthquake for Nintendo (and all the gaming community) and opening the console again to potential amateur developers could lead to what leaded Ninjhax 1.0: piracy.
yeah, he doesn't intend for piracy though. but it happens.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It would be completely understandable... But I need CHMM!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
That's taking it a little too far, he's going to release nh 2.0. There's really not much more risk releasing it given the code execution enabling regionfour is already out there. I already ported coinsetter to it.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
That's taking it a little too far, he's going to release nh 2.0. There's really not much more risk releasing it given the code execution enabling regionfour is already out there. I already ported coinsetter to it.
Are there any other programs that could be ported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P