Nindies Showcase Confirmed for March 20th

Switch Logo_N.png

Following the Nintendo Direct last week, Nintendo have announced a Nindies showcase for the 20th of March. [prebreak]1[/prebreak]Highlighting indie titles headed for the Nintendo Switch, it'll be live from 9am PT (12pm ET) at live.nintendo.com, or at the YouTube link below. What titles are you hoping to hear about? Could we finally have a release date for the much anticipated Wargroove? Let us know your thoughts below.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Xbox announced a boatload of indies prior to GDC. I wonder if we'll see some overlap with Nintendo for some of those. I can't really think of an indie game in sore need of a Switch port, but hopefully there's at least one pleasant surprise during the showcase.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually pretty excited for this. The last nindies showcase showed quite a few neat little games. Here's to hoping that hollow knight finally gets a release date!

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm with @rileysrjay
Loved the last showcase, got to play and meet with the devs of many of those games at PAX West following the Nindies reel, and I ended up buying many of 'em, too! Hope this one's packed with as much goodies as the last. There's still some Nindies from the last showcase that haven't launched yet, like No More Heroes and Kentucky Route Zero, so maybe we'll see new trailers for those, too.

Reactions: rileysrjay

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Today is a great day to be a developer!
and now my dream to make a Nintendo exclusive game has been re-ingnited.

better find a job where I can do that though...if ONLY there is a way without sacrificing my health or mortagging the house...

Last edited by Xabring, , Reason: cuphead mention?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!