Pokemon Presents showcase confirmed for August 8th

1691162749937.png

Originally uncovered last week via a Pokemon Masters datamine, a 35 minute Pokemon Presents showcase has been confirmed by The Pokemon Company's official Twitter account. With the last showcase in February featuring both the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet DLC and the Pokemon Trading Card Game Classic that are set to launch this year, we can expect to see further details and perhaps a more concrete release date. The neon branding used in the tweet is also fairly unique, possibly tying into the branding used for the Detective Pikachu movie.

The showcase is set to go live at 6am PDT (2pm BST).

:arrow: Source

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it finally happening? Black/White Remake for switch!? :ninja:
Nds : 4g , 2g rmk , 5g
3ds : 6g , 3g rmk , 7g
Nsw: 8g , 4g rmk , 9g

I'd rather hope for a Mystery Dungeon, as in a proper one for the switch. We only had a remake.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nds : 4g , 2g rmk , 5g
3ds : 6g , 3g rmk , 7g
Nsw: 8g , 4g rmk , 9g

I'd rather hope for a Mystery Dungeon, as in a proper one for the switch. We only had a remake.
I want to see Pokemon Ranger return myself. I remember burning my finger playing Severed, imagine what Pokemon Ranger would do to me on that touch screen lol

Reactions: matpower

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
or black and white 0 AKA pokmeon legends kyurem
Not gonna lie, I'd love for Pokemon Legends to become an official franchise. The fanmade trailer of Legends Celebi was so much better than what Arceus offered, but still, there is so much they could do with this franchise

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
or black and white 0 AKA pokmeon legends kyurem
jokes aside, those gen 5 remakes when released will make millions cry for the simple reason that Black/White is vastly different from Black2/White2 story wise. Gamefreak, pokemon company or whatever will have to pick one of those two, there is no way around that.

(not that I believe it's coming on this presents, I really don't)

Reactions: Maximumbeans

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Not gonna lie, I'd love for Pokemon Legends to become an official franchise. The fanmade trailer of Legends Celebi was so much better than what Arceus offered, but still, there is so much they could do with this franchise
bw legends would be awesome and we get the complete dragon too or maybe have the complete dragon fusion in a bw remake, not holding out too much hope though

if not Pokemon Nintendo swithc online here i come.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bw legends would be awesome and we get the complete dragon too or maybe have the complete dragon fusion in a bw remake, not holding out too much hope though
I think it makes a lot of sense for the original dragon to be who the next Legends game would center around. I was suggesting the same thing after Arceus came out and people were discussing what they thought they could do next with Legends as a sub-series. Additionally I genuinely like the experience of Legends Arceus way more than the experience of Scarlet and Violet.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet the original dragon won't even be a dragon just a punching bag for ground types (fire/Electric), I remeber modding bw2 and just doing fire/ice and electric/ice to make the b/w kyurem forms more accurate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol