New Tales of ____ Wii Title Revealed!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At a stage event during this weekend's JUMP Festa, Bandai Namco Games revealed the title of the newest addition to its Tales' franchise. Titled Tales of 10, the new main series installment is in development for Nintendo Wii. The game's existence and its target platform of course had already been known since July. Tales of 10 has already spent close to two years in development. Recording of the characters' voices is already complete. Company representatives would not disclose who is serving as the game's character designer, but the setting has apparently been inspired by medieval Europe. Additional information should be forthcoming in spring. Tales of 10 has yet to receive an official release date in Japan.

News Source: GPara

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
I must say. I was not expecting that as a title.

10 is just the placeholder number until the actual name is revealed.

Also, aw. Hopefully the graphics are a step up from Symphonia 2. After playing Vesperia on the 360, the Wii just doesn't compare. At least I won't have insane achievements to work on like Vesperia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)