'Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero' gets new gameplay trailer

dragon ball zero.jpg

Today, Bandai Namco aired a new trailer for Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero showcasing the gameplay. The trailer also unveiled 11 new characters joining the game's roster.

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO brings back and enhances gameplay elements that the franchise has been known and cherished for, making battles even more spectacular, faster, impressive and authentic to the anime. Evolved features such as “Skill Count”, “Revenge Counter” and “Vanishing Assaults” have been added, giving chances for players to counterattack their foes, and add more strategy to their fights.

Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero is developed by Spike Chunsoft for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. There is no release window announced yet.

:arrow: SOURCE

GamerWeeb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Today, Bandai Namco aired a new trailer for Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero showcasing the gameplay. The trailer also unveiled 11 new characters joining the game's roster.

Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero is developed by Spike Chunsoft for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. There is no release window announced yet.

:arrow:SOURCE

But the thing , is it , dbz games always had local multiplayer , calling your friends home and battling each other using the extra controller , is the best thing on fighting games , a singleplayer game like this wont ever be fun after a point ,( online multiplayer is boring ) . I should be like Naruto Shippuden UNST4 . Both Story and Local multiplayer + online

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the thing , is it , dbz games always had local multiplayer , calling your friends home and battling each other using the extra controller , is the best thing on fighting games , a singleplayer game like this wont ever be fun after a point ,( online multiplayer is boring ) . I should be like Naruto Shippuden UNST4 . Both Story and Local multiplayer + online
Even Xenoverse 2 wasn't much of an upgrade over the first game, it was more of Xenoverse 1.5 with new content that to this day they're still releasing so kind of defeats the point that Dimps is working on XV3. And now with Tenkaichi 4, yeah... Xenoverse 3 isn't gonna happen.

Xenoverse fans can still enjoy it as much as they want since they have what now, 18 DLC packs? That's crazy.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just looked up how many dlc characters does XV2 and what the hell? like, 41 dlc characters? Normally you would make a separate game with that many characters added.

I truly hope it has Super saiyan 4 goku, vegeta and gogeta at least. Kid goku is also a must
and the modding community did XV2 justice I mean they added Sonic and Chaos 0 (Suprised Shadow didn't make it but XV1 had a shadow mod :/ ofc online is impossiable because you needed to disable EAC )

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best akira memory
Now that you mention it'd be awesome if it features the original DBZ OP in memory of its creator, Akira Toriyama.

DBZ Kakarot had it and Xenoverse 1 did too, while Xenoverse 2 turned Trunks into some kind of a used car salesman:

Wtf, Bandai!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I never understood why anyone like any of the 3d Dragonball games at all... FighterZ wasn't too bad but except for that one I pretty much disliked them all.

the SNES one with the card battle system.was incredible also there were some rather big Mugen ones which were really good but thats it.
Almost all the other Dragonball games were rather bad. (in my opinion)

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
I never understood why anyone like any of the 3d Dragonball games at all... FighterZ wasn't too bad but except for that one I pretty much disliked them all.

the SNES one with the card battle system.was incredible also there were some rather big Mugen ones which were really good but thats it.
A lot of us started with the budokai games so when the first budokai tenkaichi released we were astonished by better grafics, easier to do combos, easier ultimate attacks and free movement. Tenkaichi 2 and 3 polished it a little and tenkaichi 3 got a huge roster, so it was quite popular back then.
Now that they're making a tenkaichi 4, something fans of 3 wanted for years, we are thrilled to be able to play something familiar but new

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

These games allow to experience the series behind the shoulder rather than a traditional 2D fighter. I do love Extreme Butōden on the 3DS and most fans didn't play it either because it looked "old," it's 2D, or it was exclusive to the 3DS.

A lot of us started with the budokai games so when the first budokai tenkaichi released we were astonished by better grafics, easier to do combos, easier ultimate attacks and free movement. Tenkaichi 2 and 3 polished it a little and tenkaichi 3 got a huge roster, so it was quite popular back then.
Now that they're making a tenkaichi 4, something fans of 3 wanted for years, we are thrilled to be able to play something familiar but new
Better graphics? That's subjective.

It was that Budōkai games were in 2D while Sparking/Tenkaichi were 3D so it caters to a different audience.

The first Xenoverse game felt a lot like a Budōkai game in 3D and I really liked that. Not a huge fan of create a character, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol