'New Tales from the Borderlands' gameplay revealed in new trailer

borderlands.JPG

After announcing the launch date for New Tales From The Borderlands last month, Gearbox Software has provided new details about the standalone title's gameplay in a new trailer:

In the newly revealed gameplay footage, fans get their first taste of the deep, raucous cinematic adventure where the ruthless corporations of the Borderlands, powerful universe-changing Vault technology, and three ordinary citizens collide.

Gameplay highlights of New Tales From The Borderlands include:
  • Every Choice Matters. Every choice you make can impact how your story unfolds, often in unexpected ways. Only by playing through the game will you fully understand how your decisions can change the Borderlands;
  • Impact of Quick Time Events. Succeeding at or failing QTEs has a tangible impact on your adventure, sometimes leading to a premature conclusion and other times shaping your story in unexpected ways;
  • Immersive Visuals. In addition to stunning environments, New Tales from the Borderlands utilizes vastly improved movement and facial animations, using performance capture and facial mapping technology for the first time ever in a Borderlands title.

New Tales From The Borderlands will launch this October 21 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam and the Epic Games Store).

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Story has always been what I liked the least in Borderlands, so...

I just want a new mainline game that doesn't have a complex story of any sort, so the disaster of Borderlands 3 doesn't repeat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands