Noxbur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys!

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, so feel free to redirect me.

Save Wizard has recently added support for “Tales of Symphonia Remastered”, and despite of Bandai Namco mistakes with this edition, I really like the game and since the release back in february, I’ve been working alonside a modder on the update of his Save Editing tool for the game – which has extra features (party editing, specific stat and equip mod, affection and character kill values mod, etc) and it was recently adjusted to work with the Nintendo Switch version (it already worked with all previous installments).

The Switch version is the most recent inclusion because I own one, and together we managed to identify the key differences between the remaster save file and the older versions (quite a few, compared to the PC/Steam version for instance). We talked about adding support for the PS4 version, but since neither of us have this version, I was wondering if someone here – that owns the PS4 version – would be willing to share their save files for testing.

Maybe the encrypted/default save file can work with the tool from the gecko (unlikely) without the need for the decrypted file extracted via SW (more likely), but both aren’t accessible for us as explained, that’s why I’m looking for a little help.

ZennyMajora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, so feel free to redirect me.

Save Wizard has recently added support for “Tales of Symphonia Remastered”, and despite of Bandai Namco mistakes with this edition, I really like the game and since the release back in february, I’ve been working alonside a modder on the update of his Save Editing tool for the game – which has extra features (party editing, specific stat and equip mod, affection and character kill values mod, etc) and it was recently adjusted to work with the Nintendo Switch version (it already worked with all previous installments).

The Switch version is the most recent inclusion because I own one, and together we managed to identify the key differences between the remaster save file and the older versions (quite a few, compared to the PC/Steam version for instance). We talked about adding support for the PS4 version, but since neither of us have this version, I was wondering if someone here – that owns the PS4 version – would be willing to share their save files for testing.

Maybe the encrypted/default save file can work with the tool from the gecko (unlikely) without the need for the decrypted file extracted via SW (more likely), but both aren’t accessible for us as explained, that’s why I’m looking for a little help.
I'm happy to help out if you're still interested. I can even give you a save with Save Wizard codes applied.

ZennyMajora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love ToS, do u have save file for switch? I played 20 years ago but I don't want complete all again.
Unfortunately no, I steered away from the Switch release since it was much more broken than the PS4 one. But I might hop on that sometimes in the future.

Noxbur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone, just passing by to let you know that the original creator of the ToS Save Editor and Save Checker started to make updates on the tool, and it's already compatible with the latest Remastered versions (PS4 and Switch, for instance), with adjustments and optimizations on some of the features. I'm using it myself and highly recommend checking it out, it's a very well made tool and the creator is such a nice dude:

https://github.com/Meth962/SymphoniaSaveEdit/releases
https://rngeoff.com/symphoniasaveviewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol