Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

thiagofera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, when i star the game it stays in a black screen, I have a 4.2 firmware, all my other games work, I use Configurable USB Loader last version, Cios 36 rev 14, what do i do?

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
6) Search and modify to 4e 80 00 20 from 0x1ab750 to 0x1ab753 in main.dol and save.

I am trying to pach the .ISO directly and then I will install on my USB using WBFS manager
this way when I copy the ISO or burn it to a friend I wont have to manipulate anything

can you tell me what is the offset for the .ISO file? (I know for main.dol it is 4e800020)

thanks!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
DO NOT SHARE THE MAIN.DOL, PATCHED OR UNPATCHED,

IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE WARNED, AS IT IS AGAINST OUR RULES

samhush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the following:

NTSC-U Wii w/ 4.1

Wiikey v2

NeoGamma R8 beta 7

-

I Would like to report that the game is running fine from DISC burned w/ unmodified ISO.

pinkshirt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I patched it up and it seems to run fine on my Wiikey'd 4.1U Wii with Trucha signed IOS53 and 60 via optical disc.
It, however, fails with a black screen if I try to load it via my Flatmii. Anyone else got a Flatmii and care to test this??

bobothebear

Trophies
XP
Country
First time I'd bothered with HBC etc so I had to install all of that which took about 20 mins. I had the following:
PAL Wii 3.4E with Wiinja deluxe

I installed Neogamma R8 Beta 7 and it loaded up fine.

Just working my way through World 1 now
smile.gif

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully mod-chip manufacturers make firmware updates to fix this like they did for SMG. I have an obsolute Wiinja Deluxe though so not much hope for me.
blink.gif

bobothebear

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd just have a go at installing the Homebrew Channel cos it was so easy. I found a unused 2gb SD card in a Digital photo frame on our fireplace and off I went. 20 mins later im play Super Mario!!

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
@ bobothebear: Which tool do you use in the HomebrewChannel to play the image via SD? Would be nice to know...
Thanks in advance

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, fast reply, thx!!! So I'll have to use NeoGamma....never came in touch with a USB Loader as I have a wiikey but it still doesn't work. I'm afraid like a pussy 'bout those IOS-thingys, I've got absolutely no! idea what they do to the system (3.2 Pal, Wiikey 1.9). Guess I'll have to read about all this before.

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know if this has been posted but if u dont have modchip and just softmod just use wbfs manager,usb cardreader,usb card500mb or more.and do it from neo gam r7 load from that that if u cant load from disc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0