GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Empoleom said:
dudeonline said:
Okay, ill just post what I did on the other thread..

This, I will not be picking up unless they:

1. add other story elements to it other than gyms and whatever fucking gang is wanting to take over the world/the power of whatever fucking legendary stars in the game.

2. Add some fucking scenery to the battles other than a blur in the background and a patch of ground that vaguely resembles whatever terrain you might be in.

3. Radius based battle triggers instead of line of sight.

4. no more fucking friend codes, or if they are included, make it to where I can, at the very least, battle random people online.

5. I really could care less about 3D models, but at least animate the sprites a bit more. 3-4 frames of animation is pretty shitty these days.

6. no more new Pokemon...please
agreed, except with 3. (this will make trainers battles easier)
i agree with 6 all the way, arceus should be last hes god

D

Deleted_171835

GameWinner said:
Empoleom said:
dudeonline said:

1. add other story elements to it other than gyms and whatever fucking gang is wanting to take over the world/the power of whatever fucking legendary stars in the game.

2. Add some fucking scenery to the battles other than a blur in the background and a patch of ground that vaguely resembles whatever terrain you might be in.

4. no more fucking friend codes, or if they are included, make it to where I can, at the very least, battle random people online.

5. I really could care less about 3D models, but at least animate the sprites a bit more. 3-4 frames of animation is pretty shitty these days.

I don't know much about the Pokemon series but I do know this. Arceus is not 'god'. Nowhere in the games nor the anime did they say that he was god. Only in myths. He was thought to have created the Pokemon world.

Hopefully, the games won't run at 30 frames per second. It makes my eyes hurt.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
GameWinner said:
Empoleom said:
dudeonline said:

I don't know much about the Pokemon series but I do know this. Arceus is not 'god'. Nowhere in the games nor the anime did they say that he was god. Only in myths. He was thought to have created the Pokemon world.

Hopefully, the games won't run at 30 frames per second. It makes my eyes hurt.
well i just been following what most people said acreus did, anyway no new pokemon Kanto is the best!

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't care much about the Pokémon, but let there be new cool towns in it and a main character without a beret. Wouldn't it actually be "cool" if this region exists out islands?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
science said:
Pokemon will never stop being fun (I hope I didn't just "Jynx" it... lol)

I c wat u did der

lol.

Meh as along as Nintendo is still making money out of Pokemon i wouldn't be surprised if they keep going to 1 billion zomg.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I agree that it should be actually different than all the other games, and again i agree with 'NO MORE POKEMON' there will be a million before it ends and they will have really stupid names.

Do with really want to see evee's 25th evolution called newpokeporeon

mauripena

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
the only thing that can make me stick with pokemon again is a completely changed battle mode.
We all know (after KH, or suikuden) that the DS can handle a nearly n64 graphic support for games (meaning real 3D and more rapid movement)...
So why they don't make a new battle scene in 3D, like a little pokemon stadium?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauripena said:
the only thing that can make me stick with pokemon again is a completely changed battle mode.
We all know (after KH, or suikuden) that the DS can handle a nearly n64 graphic support for games (meaning real 3D and more rapid movement)...

'Cause then it wouldn't be Pokemon. RPGs. It's hard to explain, but I expect every Pokemon RPG on a handheld to keep that classic look, just slightly prettier each time. Not to mention the N64 game had what, 151 Pokemon? This has well over 500 or 600 Pokemon (considering 4th left off at like #496 or something) that's A LOT of 3-D character models. Not to mention Pokemon is set in a rather large area, and rendering that all in 3-D would hurt too.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
mauripena said:
I don't think the DS has enough power. The ds2 will probably have enough power.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
mauripena said:
I don't think the DS has enough power. The ds2 will probably have enough power.
What DS2? They haven't even announced one AFAIK.

And I actually look forward to the new Pokemon in this game. They will probably have shitty designs, but as long as it keeps competitive battling fresh, it's alright with me.

Hitsuagaya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
too bad pokemon hg/ss haven't even been released here in Canada yet..?
wink2.gif

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
why is people saying that xth gen or yth is the last? as long pokemon makes money this games will not end. nintendo dont care about a good why to end a series, nintendo cares about making sure series sells so they dont end. next people are going to be saying apple will be giving ipad for free to poor kid so s/he learn to read.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gah, I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I love Pokemon as much as the next guy, but Heart Gold and Soul Silver haven't even been released worldwide yet. Can't they wait a little?

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hmm. Seems pretty unusual that they are introducing a new generation of Pokemon when the next-gen Nintendo handheld isn't out yet. Since the first game there's always been one pokemon generation for each generation console.

kennypu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metal01 said:
maybe it will be for the dsi which technically is a new console.
I'm quite sure they will have DSi enhanced features. maybe like the ability to take a picture of yourself, and they will use that to show who you are fighting when fighting random people or something like that x]

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Excellentnuke said:
What DS2? They haven't even announced one AFAIK.
And if you don't believe one is coming you are small-minded indeed.

I know that many are Pokemon traditionalists and would like to see the series reiterated until the end of time, but I would like them to try a different genre. Or anything. Just experiment, instead of putting out the same bloody game every two years, designing a few more pokemon and some new areas, getting the best fanfiction you can find online and calling it a story.

I know that it'll never happen, because the Pokemon games are designed for children, but I would like to see a mature Pokemon game. Where Pokemon don't "faint," Pokemon die. Where Pokemon are exploited for labour. Where Pokemon are traded on the black market, and used to fight world-wide wars.

That might just be me though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kendrick lamar dropped the bar "fuck the big 3, it's just big me" when he featured on a song by...