Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
Oh god, another one.
They best make battles more entertaining or I ain't getting it.
what you mean by more entertaining? more like animated and actually see Pokemons moving and different effects on every move?
cuz that would be cool.
yay.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
C175R said:
deanxxczx said:
Oh god, another one.
what you mean by more entertaining? more like animated and actually see Pokemons moving and different effects on every move?
cuz that would be cool.
yay.gif

something like this, but less gay.
But obviously it won't be on the NDS.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG! New pokemon game! 5th gen, holy shittt, I can't wait to see what they add! New types, pokemon, attacks, the battled system might be slighted twisted, as im a competitive battler all those things matter to me! I'm so hyped for this!!!!!!!!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda saw it coming. Ever since they've been doing the Pokemon Video Game Showdown's they've had games out once a year. It would make sense, they have to have a new game for next year's World Championship.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
C175R said:
deanxxczx said:
Oh god, another one.
cuz that would be cool.
yay.gif

something like this, but less gay.
But obviously it won't be on the NDS.
Oo lol yea that won't happen on DS.
wink2.gif

I'll be happy if the Pokemons and People move more. not like when the dude on the bicycle appears and some how the balls comes from his head or when some pokemon makes a move an attack comes from his butt or stomach. and on the new Pokemon Ranger the pokemons that follows you looks way cooler than HG and SS. I hope they make the new one like that. and PUT SURFING PIKACHU!! probably they are going to put the Ukulele Pichu. so why not another pokemon that also holds and item?

also why can't they be more realistic? how the heck they can jump walls? or whatever they are form one side but not from the other side? I HATE that.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info.
Best news I've heard since the announcement of HG/SS ;P
Wasn't expecting this at all, I thought since they have already 4 generations, they might stop.
Man I can't wait for some pre-released pictures of the new Pokemons!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My prevision is that those will be created with DSi in mind, like old Gold and Silver were created with GBC in mind.

Otherwise they're just gonna screw up their tradition of releasing a new gen on a new handheld generation.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
IMO the battles and dialogue were much faster in GSC, so I hope they implement that to the 5th gen games. Also, a better NPC detection system won't hurt (instead of being in the line of sight of a person, how about a radius, that would be more fun for people who would want to do stealth runs???

They better not fill up the Dex with alternate/new evolutions... Make it unique to the point where you won't name a heart-shaped fish "Luvdisc"

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
My prevision is that those will be created with DSi in mind, like old Gold and Silver were created with GBC in mind.

Otherwise they're just gonna screw up their tradition of releasing a new gen on a new handheld generation.
Yea but what can they do with the camera? make you pokemon wear a mask and you can put pictures in there? lol
or maybe a new pokemon that has to do something with the camera...
unsure.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
You've had a good run, Nintendo and Gamefreaks, just call it quits please, do we really need over 500 Pokémon? The games do get a quite repetitive, have given up on last few new gen games due to the sense of deja vu. If you really want to wow us, mix the gameplay up a bit make it different, bold, perhaps a drastic change with an engaging storyline and utilise the countless Pokémon you already have. If this is just another Diamond, Pearl with more seemingly unoriginal or recycled Pokémon, I'm sorry, no.

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We need more than one region.crystal had all the regions available at that time and that is why i loved it.i will also love to have a dragon-ghost pokemon and cooler names for them

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What Pokemon needs:
New Battle System. Slicker as well.
A storyline. Like.. An actual storyline.
Easier/faster levelling.

What I'd like Pokemon to be:
A strategy RPG like FFTA. It'd be interesting and unique. At least you know... Change the format a LITTLE.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i hope this pokemon game have 2 regions, fast battles, starters from older versions obtainable, legend form older versions obtainable and focusing on dsi
gbasp.gif

astrogrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It would be cool if you could actually interact more with your pokemon. maybe something akin to nintendogs using the touch screen. But a strong and unique story line would be much appreciated. Maybe also having a custimizable character instead of just picking boy or girl.

Personally thou, I would rather a full blown wii RPG version of pokemon, rather than stadium/collosium. There are so many possiblities with that. Not only could you have the ormal pokemon collecting battling, but also a platform element like Zelda where you used pokemon abilities to do things like vinewhip to climb a ledge etc or with pokemon ranger type elements but where you used your own pokes not having to let them go once used.

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
QUOTE said:
You've had a good run, Nintendo and Gamefreaks, just call it quits please, do we really need over 500 Pokémon? The games do get a quite repetitive, have given up on last few new gen games due to the sense of deja vu. If you really want to wow us, mix the gameplay up a bit make it different, bold, perhaps a drastic change with an engaging storyline and utilise the countless Pokémon you already have. If this is just another Diamond, Pearl with more seemingly unoriginal or recycled Pokémon, I'm sorry, no.

Actually, you are saying this, while your avatar is from a Final Fantasy Game, and Square Enix really should end that saga, it has more than 20 games, that are a bit repetitive, and are of those games that, if you beat a powerfull boss, inmediately after it, it comes a more powerfull boss.(Yes, i have played FF games) Just My opinion.

I agree with you though, pokemon should have a change. Not that drastic so the game doesn't loose his essence, but maybe a Good storyline,Maybe Jobs ( that'll be great xD, selecting if you wanna be a breeder, a trainer,a rocket grunt, a bank guy, a dishwasher, etc xDDDDDDDD)
It's kinda exciting to know that we'll have more pokemons, and what new they'll put on this. But we can tell, that this pokemon game will sell very good, like every pokemon game has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over