Gaming NEW POKEMON IN THE MAKING

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, we might get a Pokemon Bixbite after all!

I really don't care about the game, but maybe I'll get back into competitive battling if there's decent pokemon/ decent counters to the big threats now.

kennypu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
What Pokemon needs:
New Battle System. Slicker as well.
A storyline. Like.. An actual storyline.
Easier/faster levelling.

What I'd like Pokemon to be:
A strategy RPG like FFTA. It'd be interesting and unique. At least you know... Change the format a LITTLE.
I'm 100% with you

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
What it needs, is the battling style of Pokemon Stadium off the N64. 3D and all, would make a change to the 2D sprites that shake a little to do an attack (Y)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flame™ said:
this could be DSi only... you never know.

I doubt it. There's still more DS Phat and DSL owners (combined) out there than DSi owners. At most, it'd be a DS game with DSi enhancements (although I wouldn't see it being worthwhile in Pokemon).

I just can't believe Game Freak and Nintendo would break the Pokemon mold of making two RPGs per handheld. Well, straight forward, turn based RPGs, not that Mystery Dungeon or Ranger crap.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Flame™ said:
this could be DSi only... you never know.

I doubt it. There's still more DS Phat and DSL owners (combined) out there than DSi owners. At most, it'd be a DS game with DSi enhancements (although I wouldn't see it being worthwhile in Pokemon).

I just can't believe Game Freak and Nintendo would break the Pokemon mold of making two RPGs per handheld. Well, straight forward, turn based RPGs, not that Mystery Dungeon or Ranger crap.
Yeah, thats the first thing I noticed. I was really surprised when I heard this.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OMFG! NEW POKEMANZ GAEM!
Im uber excited
happy.gif
I think it might be... Pokemon Sun and Moon Lol.
I mean your right,
Colours : Green, Red, Blue, Yellow
Minerals: Gold, Silver, Crystal
Gems: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
....Expensive Jewellery? : Pearl, Diamond, Platinum? (Cant really find a set catorgory to put them in)
Body, Emotions, etc: HEART Gold, SOUL Silver.

I think next well be like Space sorta? Sun, Moon, Star, Planents, Maybe a out of space storyline? =O

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
OMFG! NEW POKEMANZ GAEM!
Im uber excited
happy.gif
I mean your right,
....Expensive Jewellery? : Pearl, Diamond, Platinum? (Cant really find a set catorgory to put them in)

I think next well be like Space sorta? Sun, Moon, Star, Planents, Maybe a out of space storyline? =O
PPPOOOKKKKEEEMMMOOONNNSSSS IN SSPPAACCCEEEE!!!

totally epic.

I think the names will be cyber for the new games: Pokemon Tech green, windows blue (screen), and off black.
I would pay for that

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
kennypu said:
Terenigma said:
Has any pokemon game had a proper New game+? i know you can carry on playing after you've beaten all of them but im takling like a true new game + like do the entire game again every battle , every gym , every event and cutscene but have it like "harder" i mean usually people finish a pokemon game with their pokemon hovering around the level 70 mark so the new game+ would start enemies on level 70 and you have to work your way through it.

i think thats what a new pokemon game really needs because once iv beaten a pokemon game yes you can re-challange people but i barely ever wanna do that but if i had the option of going through the entire game again with a higher level enemy set i would certainly do that no questions asked
i understand what you are saying, but if the 1st gym leader has lvl 70 pokemons, i don't think i would want to play that game. LOL

Pokemon: Borderlands Edition

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Law said:
kennypu said:
Terenigma said:
Has any pokemon game had a proper New game+? i know you can carry on playing after you've beaten all of them but im takling like a true new game + like do the entire game again every battle , every gym , every event and cutscene but have it like "harder" i mean usually people finish a pokemon game with their pokemon hovering around the level 70 mark so the new game+ would start enemies on level 70 and you have to work your way through it.

i think thats what a new pokemon game really needs because once iv beaten a pokemon game yes you can re-challange people but i barely ever wanna do that but if i had the option of going through the entire game again with a higher level enemy set i would certainly do that no questions asked
i understand what you are saying, but if the 1st gym leader has lvl 70 pokemons, i don't think i would want to play that game. LOL

Pokemon: Borderlands Edition

Law makes me lolz, however, im guessing the 1st post quoted, is stated you keep the same level pokemon you have, but im sure everyone caught onto that

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
OMFG! NEW POKEMANZ GAEM!
Im uber excited
happy.gif
I mean your right,

LOL I had a dream about that...the third version would be Twilight XD then all the Twilight Fans would assume Edward was in it and all Pokemon fans killed the cast of Twilight (including me since I hate Twilight XD), and then World War III started against Twilight Fans and sane people
tongue.gif
, no but seriously, I had a dream it would be called Twilight for some odd reason...

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many Pokemon do you think there will be in all when they quit making Pokemon games? They'll have to run out of ideas sometime
ph34r.gif

silleeel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think its about time they did a fully 3d pokemonz game on a handheld! They have the ability to do this with the DS and if people disagree with me on this just look at Dragon Quest Monsters : Joker!

Fully 3d and in the same vein as Pokemon (i.e Monster Collecting game!) on the DS!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Okay, ill just post what I did on the other thread..

This, I will not be picking up unless they:

1. add other story elements to it other than gyms and whatever fucking gang is wanting to take over the world/the power of whatever fucking legendary stars in the game.

2. Add some fucking scenery to the battles other than a blur in the background and a patch of ground that vaguely resembles whatever terrain you might be in.

3. Radius based battle triggers instead of line of sight.

4. no more fucking friend codes, or if they are included, make it to where I can, at the very least, battle random people online.

5. I really could care less about 3D models, but at least animate the sprites a bit more. 3-4 frames of animation is pretty shitty these days.

6. no more new Pokemon...please

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i think they will stop at the 9th generation, and i think they could make the next games with an optional gameboy color graphics and music
gbasp.gif

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dudeonline said:
Okay, ill just post what I did on the other thread..

This, I will not be picking up unless they:

1. add other story elements to it other than gyms and whatever fucking gang is wanting to take over the world/the power of whatever fucking legendary stars in the game.

2. Add some fucking scenery to the battles other than a blur in the background and a patch of ground that vaguely resembles whatever terrain you might be in.

3. Radius based battle triggers instead of line of sight.

4. no more fucking friend codes, or if they are included, make it to where I can, at the very least, battle random people online.

5. I really could care less about 3D models, but at least animate the sprites a bit more. 3-4 frames of animation is pretty shitty these days.

6. no more new Pokemon...please
agreed, except with 3. (this will make trainers battles easier)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over