New Pokemon Go Update Released with a new tracking system

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
pokemon-go-update-android-ios.png

A new Pokemon go update was released on the Google Play store and iOS App store. This new update includes:
  • A notification that you have to tell the game that you are not driving to avoid accidents
  • Being able to change your name ONCE
  • Sightings which hasn't been rolled out to everyone yet. Sightings tells you what Pokemon are within your location similar to the nearby list before the update but now if the Pokemon are on the nearby list it shows the exact pokestop it is located at with pokemon foot steps floating above the pokestop.
  • Bug Fixes
The most notable change is Sightings which has replaced the Nearby function which we still don't know anything about. If you get any ideas on what it does feel free to let us know.

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hope they release a real update soon, not only fixes. The game got boring pretty quick.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also noticed that they limited the number of times you can give a berry to the pokemon to make it easier to catch. And they said that the curve ball thing is fixed, even though it still doesn't recognize it all the time

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a limit to berry usage? I really only use like 3-4 at most so I guess it won't be hurting me that much.

Anyway, I agree that they should start adding a bit of content soon. Still wondering where that trade feature is even though they said it was top priority.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

loco365

Trophies
XP
  • Sightings which hasn't been rolled out to everyone yet. Sightings tells you what Pokemon are within 700km of your location similar to the nearby list before the update but now if the Pokemon are on the nearby list it shows the exact pokestop it is located at with pokemon foot steps floating above the pokestop.
I sure hope you mean 700m because 700 km is basically an entire timezone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi