New Call of Duty confirmed...

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too be honest I've never played any COD game.
I like games with HP and medpacks. COD has regenerative health, right?
I don't like cover systems either (Except in GTA 4)

The thing is I like old games. I still Team Fortress Classic, UT3 (it's not an old game but it follows classic UT formula) and C&C Renegade

Also I think, in an online action game all matches should be equal to each other. COD has some sort experience, leveling up?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
luke_c said:
We'll bitch about it, we will still buy it, we will still play on-line for days, and then we will bitch about it some more.
...and then you'll carry on with your pre-firing, not realising that no one else does it.

All the 'Pros' obviously. do it.

Livin in a box said:
Satangel said:
Livin in a box said:
luke_c said:
We'll bitch about it, we will still buy it, we will still play on-line for days, and then we will bitch about it some more.
...and then you'll carry on with your pre-firing, not realising that no one else does it.

What's pre-firing?
Luke thinks that "pros" fire before they go around a corner so then you're ready is there is someone there. He just doesn't realise that this encourages you to be found as he doesn't use a suppressor.
I don't need a suppressor, I am simply too Pro for them, even if they try shooting me, I turn around with my sensitivity on ten and then next thing you know they are dead.

QUOTE(Satangel @ Dec 16 2010, 09:23 PM)
Well I've played tons of FPS' online and never heard of such a thing.
I watch the radar more then the actual game, so if you would shoot around a corner near me, I would spot you on the radar and I'll be more focused and fast to react. I'll expect an enemy, I know the enemy is just behind the corner, you'll hope there's an enemy and before you would properly aim at me, you would already be dead.
The point is I always, and only do this when I am playing with him and am around him, so the same thing happens, but with the opposing team instead.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mkoo said:
Too be honest I've never played any COD game.
I like games with HP and medpacks. COD has regenerative health, right?
I don't like cover systems either (Except in GTA 4)

The thing is I like old games. I still Team Fortress Classic, UT3 (it's not an old game but it follows classic UT formula) and C&C Renegade

Also I think, in an online action game all matches should be equal to each other. COD has some sort experience, leveling up?

Maybe you'll like CoD 2? It's a relatively old game, but it's still the best in the whole series for me.
It has regenerative health, but some mods disable that and make use of health packs. Also it doesn't have any level up thingy, and no cover systems at all.
It's a lot slower than the more fast paced CoD MW/CoD MW2/CoD BO gameplay, but it requires way more skill to be better in CoD 2 than in the later CoDs.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
I've seen you do it when you didn't know I was there luke. You really do think you're a pro, and it's saddening.
I always know when you are there, and of course I am a Pro. I find it hard to believe that you can't seem to fathom just how much of a Pro I am, maybe I am just so good, and the difference between my level and yours is so much that you have confused yourself?
unsure.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Okay, back on topic now, and for all those who haven't realised it yet, that was sarcasm.

I can't say I am surprised one bit, Call of Duty will continue to be a yearly renewed franchise for many years I am sure, and with each new iteration the same thing will happen, people will moan about how they are milking the franchise. What they don't seem to realise is how much money Activision are getting from it. I can't see them stopping the series any-time within the next decade.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haterz gunna hate.

Besides, I expected modern warfare 1 to be good, i hated it. I expected WaW to be good and hated it. I expected Modern Warfare 2 to be good and hated it. I expected Black ops to be good and love it. (No I didn't buy them, my dad did he plays it mostly.)

Not expecting much from infinity ward unless they take a leaf out of treyarch's metaphorical book and make it balanced like it is now.

EDIT: And all pros 'Pre-fire', it's the best way. Especially when in a game with livin_in_boxes
wink.gif
... or billy butthole

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Call of duty 2 & MW2 were the only good COD games IMO.

They should just stop making COD games and leave it as is (untill a new console comes out)

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
They should really stop milking the Call of Duty franchise and create something spectacular for once. Call of Duty 4 and Black Ops are honestly the only Call of Duty titles I enjoyed. Modern Warfare 2 was a severe flop, and World at War just didn't have any appeal beyond the Zombies mode.

I'm not excited at all for a new Call of Duty. =/

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i hated FPS, i wasn't good at it, my eyes can't react that fast. but when i met COD MW, things changed only because there was a story. i don't want the kill-kill-die-respawn-kill-kill sequence. but i only finished it on, medium i think.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
Haterz gunna hate.

Besides, I expected modern warfare 1 to be good, i hated it. I expected WaW to be good and hated it. I expected Modern Warfare 2 to be good and hated it. I expected Black ops to be good and love it. (No I didn't buy them, my dad did he plays it mostly.)

Not expecting much from infinity ward unless they take a leaf out of treyarch's metaphorical book and make it balanced like it is now.

EDIT: And all pros 'Pre-fire', it's the best way. Especially when in a game with livin_in_boxes
wink.gif
... or billy butthole

There is nothing balanced in Black Ops.

On-Topic:
Not suprising there's another one in the making but to be honest they need to fix what's broken before making something new, how will they ever learn otherwise?
I'm probably more interested in the Sledgehammer CoD that's being made.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
DeadLocked said:
Haterz gunna hate.

wink.gif
... or billy butthole

There is nothing balanced in Black Ops.

On-Topic:
Not suprising there's another one in the making but to be honest they need to fix what's broken before making something new, how will they ever learn otherwise?
I'm probably more interested in the Sledgehammer CoD that's being made.
Agreed on that! Famas and AUG are overpowered.

Ontopic: I don't really care as long as its better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.