Hardware Sharp to Supply New Console Displays as Nintendo Switch Awaited

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you now limit your general statements to the next hw generation, you change your statement. which is already much more realistic than saying that N will NEVER have stronger hw than the competition. they have done it in the past and no one can say that they won't do it again, even if the next generation is rather unlikely. my problem with your statement was rather that you generalize and imply that everyone is of your opinion and that the circumstances can't change as well. have a nice day.
Not really. The next gen system is what this whole conversation had been about. If you only jumped in at the end there, you might have thought it was only about the power of a Nintendo console and nothing more, but we were absolutely always talking about what comes next here.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can easily (if not accurately) draw the conclusion about N not using top-tier HW from the press release a few years back stating that they prefer using old hw in new ways unquote (kinda)

I too doubt they would take an (HW) step backward on N switch 2)

I think they should use top-line specs and gouge the price and call it the Nintendo
Bitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.