pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
Neogamma package is here!

it includes the following
-Neogamma Forwarder Channel - BKCW (which forwards to the following Directories:)
SD:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol
SD:/apps/neogamma/boot.elf
USB:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol
USB:/apps/neogamma/boot.elf
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 Channel - NEOG
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 for cIOS199 Channel - NEOG (cIOS199 mod by wiichopx)
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 (with source) for HBC
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 for cIOS199 for HBC (cIOS199 mod by wiichopx)
-cIOS199 rev 14 WAD (same as cIOS 249 rev 14 but installs to slot 199 instead)

*note that these versions of Neogamma are untouched and they will not work with cIOS249 rev 15 or rev16 (or cIOS199 rev 15 or rev16), you must use cIOS249 rev14 (or cIOS199 rev14) or another compatible cIOS.

(both channels and the forwarder look exactly like this channel on youtube (by vettacossx), except I inserted new dols and changed the title to "Neogamma" and I also changed the title ID)

Download the Neogamma Package Here!

Forwarder Note: personally I prefer a forwarder channel but it requires an SD card or a FAT32 hard drive (with neogamma in the apps folder) connected to your wii for it to work

Other Channels Note: when pressing exit wii freezes, but shouldn't be as issue as long as you launch a game and return to the system menu from the within the game via the home menu (I haven't tested the forwarder yet, it may or may not have the same problem)

can you post other links apart from sh*tty RS like mediafire or even megaupload, im not willing to pay for a part time membership just to DL or constantly refresh the page until a FREE slot is available

i think most users would agree imho

syzyx2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we do the same thing with rev 13? I mean ... a rev 13 and a neogamma for it as a different cios for playing MPT and Brawl with dual channel support when needed?

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
WiiPower said:
It's still not really a NeoGamma problem. Here's NeoGamma's code for it:
if (exitworks) exit(0);
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);

And exitworks gets the value true, if there's something at 0x1800 when NeoGamma is booted and exitworks get set to false if the code handler is loaded, as that overwrites the HBC reboot code.

That NeoGamma code works perfectly with the old libogc for both booting methods, HBC and channel. And now there's either some (bullshit) code at 0x1800 or SYS_ResetSystem doesn't work anymore. Which both would be fail from libogc.
Yeah I know.. It's the channel's error trying to return to the menu and it crashes..

LOL! The code sounds a bit like Visual Basic and more like Turbo Pascal!!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
syzyx2003 said:
Can't we do the same thing with rev 13? I mean ... a rev 13 and a neogamma for it as a different cios for playing MPT and Brawl with dual channel support when needed?
if you want to use a different rev of the cIOS, just install it using wanin's installer (and be sure to use the normal Neogamma, not the cIOS199 mod).

if you want to move the cIOS 249 to a different slot (like 199), use fs toolbox to dump your nand to your sd card, then use show mii nand (an option in show mii wads), then find the cios you want, right click it and pack a wad, then go back to using show mii wads and add the newly created cios wad to the list, right click it and change it's IOS slot to a different slot (like 199). Then just install the new wad using wad manager.

if some1 tells me which rev of the cIOS they want and in what slot, I MIGHT be able to create a wad for them.

Btw, which rev of the cIOS is best for dual layer games? 13, or 13b, or something else totally different?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's never 13b! For DL 13a and 15 would be equally good, both games work with both cIOS. Would, because rev15 has its bug.

syzyx2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
syzyx2003 said:
if you want to use a different rev of the cIOS, just install it using wanin's installer (and be sure to use the normal Neogamma, not the cIOS199 mod).

if you want to move the cIOS 249 to a different slot (like 199), use fs toolbox to dump your nand to your sd card, then use show mii nand (an option in show mii wads), then find the cios you want, right click it and pack a wad, then go back to using show mii wads and add the newly created cios wad to the list, right click it and change it's IOS slot to a different slot (like 199). Then just install the new wad using wad manager.

if some1 tells me which rev of the cIOS they want and in what slot, I MIGHT be able to create a wad for them.

Btw, which rev of the cIOS is best for dual layer games? 13, or 13b, or something else totally different?

Can we use neogamma for cios 199 BUT with cios 199 as rev 13 to play MPT?

syzyx2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
yes, that should work, but u would need to install it to slot 199 by following my instructions above

if there is demand I can try to do this myself and share it, but i dont know when i'll get around to it

It would be much appreciated.

brollyssj82000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
syzyx2003 said:
xflak40 said:
yes, that should work, but u would need to install it to slot 199 by following my instructions above

if there is demand I can try to do this myself and share it, but i dont know when i'll get around to it

It would be much appreciated.

Yes. It will be great if that is going to work.

slain1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a wii with cyclowiz installed that has firmware 3.6B and wii system firmware 3.2U. I have followed a step by step guide for softmodding that would allow me to play games straight from USB hardrive formatted with WBFS. Using USB loader programs such as WiiFlow, Neogamma R8 V7 and USB loader GX, coverfloader, I can't seem to get any to work with the USB option. I can see the games isos loaded on the drive as the covers for them show up in the various USB loader programs, however, when I click on play game, the programs return me to the Wii system menu rather than running the games. Only neogamma would say loading game and then give me an error No DVD. Is there anyone else that has experienced this before and if so has anyone been able to get the softmod to work with USB HDD with Cyclowiz?? I am running CIOS36 rev 14 IOS 249.

Thanks,

Steve.

brollyssj82000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
xflak40 said:
i'll try to get it done and post it 2nite, but I can't make promises

once it's posted, is some1 willing/able to test if a dual layer disk game works (like super smash brothers brawl)?

I will test it. But i dont have SSBB on dvd, only on external hdd but i do have Metroid Prime Trilogy on dual layer dvd to test.

1BOHAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed package it is great! but I don't see a channel like on video with disk changing
frown.gif
How can I tune the backup loader to get the same channel?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
u need to install one of the wads (i recommend the forwarder wad)... would u like to be any more vague? I'm guessing u just copied the files 2 ur sd card and assumed u would have a channel on your wii system menu... common, i realize its your first post, but did u do any searching b4 telling the world its not working?

edit: next time give me a chance to respond to your post b4 PMing me plz

barman47

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Est ce possible de faire la rev 16 en ios 199 car j aimerait bien l avoir. car De mon cote;je reste en rev 14 original sur l ios 249 pour conserver le gc launcher.

Merci pour votre bouleau sur ce nouveau ios
grog.gif

very good
bow.gif

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hate to be rude, but english would be nice, parce que on ne parle pas francais
unsure.gif

ontopic: beta 17 please test:
- IOS Version patched 002 game, but without patching anything else

Any chance of a future beta release without the alt.dol for sports resort ?

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi wiipower

do you add function "multiboot disc" for wiiscrubber 1.4?

thank you ,again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme