Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerman567

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oscarj08 said:
Neogamma R8 Beta 17 For Cios Rev 15 English Channel Without Error 001 And Fully Compatible With NSMB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZFA5ZDS

Neogamma R8 Beta 17 For Cios Rev 15 Spanish Channel Without Error 001 And Fully Compatible With NSMB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OROOXWVS

Won't Work on 4.2. only 4.1 or Lower Recomended for 3.2 Wii

wii.scenebeta.com

I just tried english version and it didn't work. I just updated all Cios with pimp my wii and dop ios. Running 4.1u and fixed version disc game. Any ideas??

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ive got a lu70 and i go to load neogamma (or any loader) and the wii freez's not even a code dump just black screen.
softmod specs are simplistic mod set up with neogamma r8 17. i know its not the set up because i have used this set up with neogamma on a couple of wii's (and neogamma loads on them all).

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
oscarj08: Mystery solved then. I'm on 4.2E.

xflak40: cIOS199 v13 + your modded NeoGamma seem to work fine.

Is there any way at all to fix the code dump on exit? It's not a critical error for the functionality, but it's plenty annoying. If I boot NeoGamma, then decides not to start a game, it's code dump galore.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With cIOS 14, NeoGamma R8 Beta 17 and SNE01.dol and unpatch backup dvdr works fine.
smile.gif

@WiiPower:

The House Of The Dead 2
(NTSC-U)
Extract hod2.dol - Rename to RHDE8.dol

And run the latest version with cIOS 14 and it was successed and I was able to play house of the dead 2 unpatch from my dvdr but when I exit the house of the dead 2 so I can switch to house of the dead 3 but the screen become black. It was not able to come back to title so I turn the power off and I will have to switch back to Wii menu and go to house of the dead 3 instead. How come ? Thanks.

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Neogamma R8 beta 17 English Channel Fully Compatible With Cios Rev 15
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9D2HMHFE (Fixed)
Neogamma R8 beta 17 Spanish Channel Fully Compatible With Cios Rev 15

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OROOXWVS

-Fully Compatible With Cios Rev 15
-NSMB Wii Works 100% Without .Wip Files (tested PAL-FIX version)
-Free Error 001 and 002
-Recomended For 3.2
-Dual layer Disc Support

-Wont Work on 4.2 (if you can run this on 4.2 it can be too dangerous)
-Metroid Trilogy only game that Wont Work (use uloader 3.6a cios 222 dol method)
-Wont Work with Cios rev 16

At Least it works for me on 3.2U (NTSC).

wii.scenebeta.com

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why wouldn't it work on 4.2? I have cIOS249 rev 15 with NeoGamma R8 beta 15 modified with the Sam & Max fix disabled and it works for me perfectly.

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
King Of Chaos said:
Why wouldn't it work on 4.2? I have cIOS249 rev 15 with NeoGamma R8 beta 15 modified with the Sam & Max fix disabled and it works for me perfectly.
Because it can remove all your Cios,homebrew channel.botmii,cmios preloader etc.. and can brick your wii
and with any action (shop channel etc) your wii can be easily bricked.so you're using neogamma and cios rev 15 you are in danger.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Muyfa666 said:
How about cIOS38 rev17? Does NeoGamma work with it without any tinkering?

No, it will be timed out. I tried it. Your best bet is cIOS38 rev14.. 15 is okay but rev14 is a highly recommend.

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Muyfa666 said:
looks like that cios rev 17 works with neogamma i will install it and i will confirm you if cios rev 17 is fully compatible with neogamma XD

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
With cIOS 14, NeoGamma R8 Beta 17 and SNE01.dol and unpatch backup dvdr works fine.
smile.gif

@WiiPower:

The House Of The Dead 2
(NTSC-U)
Extract hod2.dol - Rename to RHDE8.dol

And run the latest version with cIOS 14 and it was successed and I was able to play house of the dead 2 unpatch from my dvdr but when I exit the house of the dead 2 so I can switch to house of the dead 3 but the screen become black. It was not able to come back to title so I turn the power off and I will have to switch back to Wii menu and go to house of the dead 3 instead. How come ? Thanks.

Can you please answer my question, please ? Thanks.
smile.gif

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
oscarj08 said:
Muyfa666 said:
looks like that cios rev 17 works with neogamma i will install it and i will confirm you if cios rev 17 is fully compatible with neogamma XD

Great. Hoping for the best.

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Muyfa666 said:
oscarj08 said:
Muyfa666 said:

i want to tell you that .........................IT WORKS!! i tested it with fifa 09 (error 001) and other games as mario galaxy zelda super smash etc and it works perfect without time out
and another thing the gamecube loader works again with this version , only thing that doesn't work is metroid trilogy's multiplayer but you can use dol method.

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
@ Wiipower
i want to tell you that Now neogamma is compatible 100% with cios rev 17 and gc games works again XD free error 001 and without timeout and NSMB wii works perfect without .wip files

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oscarj08 said:
Muyfa666 said:
oscarj08 said:
Muyfa666 said:

i want to tell you that .........................IT WORKS!! i tested it with fifa 09 (error 001) and other games as mario galaxy zelda super smash etc and it works perfect without time out
and another thing the gamecube loader works again with this version , only thing that doesn't work is metroid trilogy's multiplayer but you can use dol method.

What other cIOS do you use ? I only use 249 and 222.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I need more girlfriends....