JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I download the HDE versión fron the link you send me in the first post, and replace the .xml file with the code you send me. It's only don't work like you expected. I can send you all the file with I am working.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I download the file from the link in this guide.
I've hard-coded the settings in this dol so you can't mess it up. It will take a long time to run, but when it finishes it will create a file in the root of your SD card called "Upload This To ExpireBox.log". That's the one you upload.

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've hard-coded the settings in this dol so you can't mess it up. It will take a long time to run, but when it finishes it will create a file in the root of your SD card called "Upload This To ExpireBox.log". That's the one you upload.
It works!! Thanks a lot! give me a pair of minuts and I´ll send you the .log, it freeze in IOS 37 but i wait some time like you said me.

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I download the zip file, i put it in the SD Card and run it but i get the error "can´t get TMD for IOS4", i did it many times and get the same result.

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You are running the wrong copy then. Delete all copies of Syscheck (not just the HDE versions) from your SD card, and then copy the last version I linked on your SD card.
I do it, i delete the one i have in my SD and paste the files you send me. let me try once again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Again showed me the error message of TMD for IOS4, i remember this not happen when you send me another .dol file, the one with the settings hard-coded

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Either you are messing it up, or the HBC isn't applying the arguments for some reason. This should skip IOS4 and IOS37.

Edit: Are you running this through the HBC?

No, i running directly from SD card because when i try to install HBC don´t appears me the "Press 1 to continue" in the black screen "This software must not be sold. ......."

The Syscheck runs and freeze now in IOS41

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
No, i running directly from SD card because when i try to install HBC don´t appears me the "Press 1 to continue" in the black screen "This software must not be sold. ......."

The Syscheck runs and freeze now in IOS41
You should have said that to start with. No wonder arguments didn't work. There is a reason the guide says to run it from the HBC.

This will skip IOS41 too.

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You've got a very corrupt NAND. You're going to have to re-install a lot of stuff. Run this one. If it freezes too, just scan IOS9 and post the SysCheck it creates.

It freeze on IOS47, this is the report for IOS9:

SysCheck HDE v2.4.0 HacksDen Edition por JoostinOnline, Double_A, R2-D2199, y Nano
...ejecutado en IOS36 (rev 3864).

Region: NTSC-U
Menu de Sistema 4.3U (v609)

No se ha podido detectar la fecha de la unidad!
El Canal Homebrew no esta instalado

Hollywood v0x0
ID de consola: 612299033
Tipo de consola: Wii
Pais del Canal Tienda: Mexico (36)
Boot2 v0
57 titulos encontrados.
Se encontraron 43 IOS en esta consola. 0 de ellos son stubs.

IOS4: Omitido
IOS9 (rev 1290): Sin Parches
Reporte generado el 24/10/2015.

D

Deleted User

What are you running at the start of this video? At first I thought it was the System Menu, but now I can tell it isn't.

Looks like Wii Homebrew Launcher. The half-log he posted above showed a load on IOS36 - so chances are 58 is probably bunk and HBC isn't running.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Homebrew_Launcher

Edit: Following IOS look suspect. Really looks like a PimpMyWii/ModMii job.

IOS254
IOS251
ISO250
IOS249 (looks like it might be d2x10 - possibly correct)
IOS248
IOS247
IOS246
IOS245
IOS224
IOS223
IOS222
IOS202
IOS61
IOS60
IOS58
IOS57
IOS37
IOS4

Last edited by ,
Reactions: JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Wii Homebrew Launcher. The half-log he posted above showed a load on IOS36 - so chances are 58 is probably bunk and HBC isn't running.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Homebrew_Launcher

Edit: Following IOS look suspect. Really looks like a PimpMyWii/ModMii job.

IOS254
IOS251
ISO250
IOS249 (looks like it might be d2x10 - possibly correct)
IOS248
IOS247
IOS246
IOS245
IOS224
IOS223
IOS222
IOS202
IOS61
IOS60
IOS58
IOS57
IOS37
IOS4
Wii Homebrew Launcher is a very poor loader by today's standards. I checked the source and there is no AHB access. At least he has a cIOS installed. According to the IOS9 SysCheck, the HBC isn't installed.

@takatozero How are you loading the Wii Homebrew Launcher?

Edit: Just for my future reference, these are the IOS's installed

Last edited by JoostinOnline,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro