Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

chaaren

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Me Too , I have used the forwarder, read the FAQ, and re-made the cia like 100 times. It keeps having the white bottom screen and black top screen FIRMAWARE 11.13 new3ds and old 2ds

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small issue. Creating a forwarder version of Pokemon Renegade Platinum, loads the original version of the game.
Woks just fine with TLM++. Anyone know a fix?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small issue. Creating a forwarder version of Pokemon Renegade Platinum, loads the original version of the game.
Woks just fine with TLM++. Anyone know a fix?
You probably selected the original ROM by mistake.
If you're sure it's the right one, re-download and re-extract the SD forwarder pack, from the first post, in Part 1.1.

GAV2084

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry... one last question... if I upgrade my sdhc card to a 32gb can i just copy my 4gb card contents across and all will work as before?

Last edited by GAV2084,

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, i'm trying to play kirby mass attack and i just can't. It gets stuck on a black top screen, white bottom screen. After the NDS bootsloader screen.
Any ideas? i haven't tried a different rom yet, but i did try to trim and patch it with the DS scene rom tool that does all that for you, and still nothing.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i'm trying to play kirby mass attack and i just can't. It gets stuck on a black top screen, white bottom screen. After the NDS bootsloader screen.
Any ideas? i haven't tried a different rom yet, but i did try to trim and patch it with the DS scene rom tool that does all that for you, and still nothing.
Use the clean ROM, and check the FAQs on how to fix the issue.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Use the clean ROM, and check the FAQs on how to fix the issue.
I suppose i need twliightmenu++ because the rompath is fine and it doesn't load. I installed other 3 kirby NDS games and they all run fine. So it's most likely not a mistake i made but something about this game. I'll try a different rom maybe that will do it. Thank you

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose i need twliightmenu++ because the rompath is fine and it doesn't load. I installed other 3 kirby NDS games and they all run fine. So it's most likely not a mistake i made but something about this game. I'll try a different rom maybe that will do it. Thank you
Follow Part 2 in the first post then.
There may be some AP-fix files missing.

GAV2084

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been loading my 32bg card with roms and after so long the icons of games i've installed start to be replaced by the fresh installs. Any ideas?

GAV2084

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe you have more than 40 DSiWare/forwarders installed?
Possibly. Does it only apply to forwarders for .nds files? so I can have x40 DSiWare games and then X amount of 3DS.cias and X amount of other roms turned into .cias (snes, megadrive etc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum