How can i get ds roms on the DSi home menu?

eNateFak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded my japanese DSi about nine months ago to get cave story and Four Swords, and i have them on my DSi's home menu, no Twilight menu or anything. I'm trying to get Flipnote Studio in the same way, but its not showing up on my home menu when i do it this way. I have to go to Unlaunch menu to access it, and even then, flipnote says says that the "download failed." When i checked my SD card, i saw that my DSiWare roms were in a folder on the root of my sd card called "dsi." But when i put Flipnote in there, it wont show up. I must have used SOME sort of forwarder, but its been too long for me to remember, and i cant find any guides online.

ALSO i love the ds's start up screen, but if i have unlaunch installed, it skips the start up. is there a way to have both?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I modded my japanese DSi about nine months ago to get cave story and Four Swords, and i have them on my DSi's home menu, no Twilight menu or anything. I'm trying to get Flipnote Studio in the same way, but its not showing up on my home menu when i do it this way. I have to go to Unlaunch menu to access it, and even then, flipnote says says that the "download failed." When i checked my SD card, i saw that my DSiWare roms were in a folder on the root of my sd card called "dsi." But when i put Flipnote in there, it wont show up. I must have used SOME sort of forwarder, but its been too long for me to remember, and i cant find any guides online.

ALSO i love the ds's start up screen, but if i have unlaunch installed, it skips the start up. is there a way to have both?
https://wiki.ds-homebrew.com/ds-index/forwarders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto