Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm trying to use an R4i Gold Plus (https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575) for this, is this card not supported?
I think I followed all the instructions but I keep getting black screens for both when booting the forwarder.

a) For flashcard users, is the very first SD card step required?
b) I assumed that R4i Gold Plus is similar to R4i Gold rts and downloaded the file for it. However I'm seeing 3 different files for flashcard sd. Which file should I put into my flashcard sd?
Cards in game card slot drain the battery, especially flashcards.
When i stopped using flashcard (i mean not being in 3ds all the time) i got BIG battery improvement and life.
Just saying.

That's why i went with SD method here.

Last edited by MetoMeto,
Reactions: RocketRobz

Cooper_W_489

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read the compatible list, but Pokemon Light Platinum is not working for whatever I do. It is a rom hack of Pokemon Platinum. It should work, right?

Cooper_W_489

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I have read all of the FAQs and re-made the cia probably 20 times already. Should I just use TWiLight Menu++ ?
Edit: I didn't say I re-made the cia, but I said i have tries everything

Mehtab

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I tried it a couple times every time it didn't work for some reason, usually not installing anything on my console, and one time it did the app didn't work and the console made me power off. This seems like it works, someone help. I looked at the FAQs and I took the file from the sd card, but it still didn't work. Someone help.

Last edited by Mehtab,

luisro2204

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I'm having troubles with dsi enhanced games (pokemon blaze black, sonic classic collection, etc), they crash when playing for like 1 minute, does anyone know how to fix it?:( all the other forwarders work well

Waviz

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi, I just created this account to tell my problem, I did every tutorial possible about Forwarder3DS and everything, but always, when I launch any game I get greeted with black and white screens or an error -02. Any fix or things that I can do ?

Daniel72

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
in step 2, will the final directory be sd:/_nds/ntr_forwarder/(files)? or would it be sd:/_nds/ntr_forwarder/apfix/files?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean...is that like a shell for DS, DSi games i installed using forwarder? I mean to look like 4R or DSi menu etc.. ?

It looks very intereting..im not really sure what im looking at tbh...
It's a GUI frontend for nds-bootstrap, and works on the DS, DSi, and 3DS consoles.
It's also an alternative to forwarders.
Hi, I'm having troubles with dsi enhanced games (pokemon blaze black, sonic classic collection, etc), they crash when playing for like 1 minute, does anyone know how to fix it?:( all the other forwarders work well
Sounds like an SD issue.
Please check it for errors.
Hi, I just created this account to tell my problem, I did every tutorial possible about Forwarder3DS and everything, but always, when I launch any game I get greeted with black and white screens or an error -02. Any fix or things that I can do ?
Please check the FAQs.
in step 2, will the final directory be sd:/_nds/ntr_forwarder/(files)? or would it be sd:/_nds/ntr_forwarder/apfix/files?
The latter.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: gonna look if i still have that sd card adapter