Need help removing forwarders from Home Screen

ichig0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I hope it's okay to make a topic for this, as I can't remember what forwarder program I used to check its thread on here. Anyways.

I just recently got a DSi XL and am using it for my DS games now; Im keeping twilight menu just in case, but I want to de-clutter my home screen which is littered with forwarded DS games. Ive tried doing it through FBI as well as Data Management, but there are a lot of titles which I don't see in Data Management or FBI. Its like they don't exist.

Now my question is this: If I go into FBI there seem to be more titles in the Titles area on my SD, which are listed in red; none of them have actual names they are all just strings of numbers (eg: 0004001B00010002, 0004003000008A02 etc.) Are these system related, or could some of them be my remaining forwarders? Obviously I don't want to mess anything up, and I don't have any way to look up these numbers to see what they correspond to.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Obviously I don't want to mess anything up, and I don't have any way to look up these numbers to see what they correspond to.
Since those two numbers don't show up in https://hax0kartik.github.io/3dsdb/ , they are probably related to your forwarders, but deleting things you don't recognize in FBI is generally a very bad idea.

Not sure if it will help in this case, but my first step would be to check the SD card. Copy everything off (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay. That might solve the problem in itself.

ichig0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since those two numbers don't show up in https://hax0kartik.github.io/3dsdb/ , they are probably related to your forwarders, but deleting things you don't recognize in FBI is generally a very bad idea.
Hey, that's exactly the kind of site I was looking for! Thanks. And yeah, Im not touching them now, as I realized that a lot of them were installed as DSiWare... I'm an idiot.

Mods if you see this you can delete this topic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up