Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy heading to PS4/X1/PC

Coming soon to a platform near you, you can enjoy the entirety of the Naruto's ninja legacy in this collection of the Naruto Ninja Storm games!

The legacy collection will launch as a compilation of all 4 Ninja storm games in one bundle as a physical copy on PS4/XBOX ONE, and Digitally on PC. There will also be a trilogy compilation of the first 3 games for those that already own the newly released Ninja Storm 4 on current platforms. The trilogy will be digital only.

You can show everyone your Ninja Way later this fall.

D

Deleted User

I was literally just looking into which of these games I should buy till I see this hahahaaha. I thought only a trilogy of the first 3 was being released?

Why no Switch release? C'mon!
Because The Switch is shit

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was literally just looking into which of these games I should buy till I see this hahahaaha. I thought only a trilogy of the first 3 was being released?

Because The Switch is shit

Maybe surprise at E3 this summer ? That's what we are waiting for. Wont buy Nintendo Switch until we know for sure about 3rd party supporting fully first!!!!!!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Maybe surprise at E3 this summer ? That's what we are waiting for. Wont buy Nintendo Switch until we know for sure about 3rd party supporting fully first!!!!!!
It really feels like its going down the Wii U track. I want the Switch to do well but man I have 0 faith in Nintendos ability to rake in 3rd party developers.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think about it, nintendo switch is a mobile console hybrid, yes is fact is maybe not as statistically better than xbox or playstation, but nintendo never relied on power based systems (don't mention game cube) To deliver games. What is fact is there is a console market but the mobile market is getting better and with switch is probably the next step. (Not the smart phone games nintendo has)

But as i once stated, possibility of this specific game on switch is very low, perhaps not cause of file size, even though i think so. I mean the 32GB carts the switch has is not much compared to blu ray the consoles use, and we talking about 3 or 4 games compacted into one with all dlc included as a whole. The idea of most of that fitting into the switch is low even with the 720P downscale from 1080P even then, the system may not handle it like ps4 or xbox can.

Besides namco hasn't really done much for nintendo with in the few years besides the 4 games on wii u and the few on 3ds. But be honest here, would people really wanna play a fighting game on nintendo switch with either joy con split or pro controller, or on the other systems with options for other controls like arcade fight stick or least more options, more suited for fighting games? I can't even see my self wanting to play ultra street fighter 2 on one joycon when it released, :ninja:

Reactions: cvskid

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun game. They should have included Revolution as a fun bonus game because that game was a waste of money.
Watching and reading are not enough. Controlling and experiencing is what's fun.

Last edited by Pokem,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.