Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Soulcalibur VI, and Blasphemous coming to PS Now in May

8e9c20c030ea77045849265ae90f10d527ab7d24.jpg

Sony has announced another trio of games coming to its soon-to-be-defunct PlayStation Now. New games playable tomorrow, May 3, include: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, a 3D fighting game based on the Naruto franchise; Soulcalibur VI, the latest entry in the long-running fighting game series; and Blasphemous, a crowdfunded hack-and-slash game with dark, nightmarish imagery.

These three games will be among the last added to the PlayStation Now lineup before the service is folded into the revamped PlayStation Plus in June.

:arrow: Source

KitChan

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
My brother and I played Soul Calibur 6 on good Friday and it was a lot of fun.
The weapons make it more interesting than other fighting games, it feels nice and fluid and it's easy to pick up and enjoy with friends compared to most modern fighters which seem to be designed almost exclusively for showerless Evo players.

Reactions: MaxToTheMax

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
compared to most modern fighters which seem to be designed almost exclusively for showerless Evo players.
That's very funny, specially when one of the main debates on the FGC nowadays are about games being made easier and "dumbed down". Regular FGs are easier to pick up than ever.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are a few pretty nice titles. I've always thought Blasphemous looked like it's something I would enjoy a lot so it's nice I can give that a go.

KitChan

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That's very funny, specially when one of the main debates on the FGC nowadays are about games being made easier and "dumbed down". Regular FGs are easier to pick up than ever.
I think I've heard of a few like that too.
SC6 seems to hit just the right spot for me. I don't think I've ever played a bad SC game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative