I can't finish this game because of the controls xD I am at the last part, and I died at least 10 times already. I have to walk 1mm and turn. 1mm and turn again. The controls aren't that brilliant
DS Linker which is an n card clone
the firmware is called xmenu i believe and is at the most recent update it ever recieved which is 2.54
its unable to switch to sakura or wood or whatever
but i already wrote that like 3 pages before. thing is, if there is not any ap patch anyway, what does it even matter what card i use? i hope im not sounding rude now
I simply hadn't seen that post. A game not working doesn't mean that it has AP, it just might not run on your card, simple as that. Can it run a clean unpatched version of the game?
When I have a ghost following me, and the controls are slow to do what I tell them to do, this only adds to my tension.
It's like a movie, when something is chasing the protagonist and the engine of the car will not start immediately.
When I have a ghost following me, and the controls are slow to do what I tell them to do, this only adds to my tension.
It's like a movie, when something is chasing the protagonist and the engine of the car will not start immediately.
I agree with this as well, but having to press on the d-pad while holding the stylus on the screen just seems difficult for me for some reason. x.x I'm not a big fan of the controls either, but I do feel that the character moving as slowly as they do adds to the tension in a good way (although it can seem frustrating at times).
Also, I'd like to add that I really like how the color of the TS adapts to the color you set on your DS. (You know, the one behind your name...) I had mine set to blue and changed it to green, and I was kind of freaked out when the color of the background changed in-game to green as well (it was blue before). I thought it added an interesting touch to the TS interface... Interesting how they added details like that to make it seem more like you are realistically using the TS (as your DS).
Unfortunately I am too scared to continue right now. I just got to the...
Hospital, and walked down the hall with the ghost that flops over the counter
and I nearly died. I just turned off my DS the second I saw it. ;~;
Hopefully someone will pick up the sequel to this (so I can have more nightmares, yay!)
When I have a ghost following me, and the controls are slow to do what I tell them to do, this only adds to my tension.
It's like a movie, when something is chasing the protagonist and the engine of the car will not start immediately.
I agree with this as well, but having to press on the d-pad while holding the stylus on the screen just seems difficult for me for some reason. x.x I'm not a big fan of the controls either, but I do feel that the character moving as slowly as they do adds to the tension in a good way (although it can seem frustrating at times).
Also, I'd like to add that I really like how the color of the TS adapts to the color you set on your DS. (You know, the one behind your name...) I had mine set to blue and changed it to green, and I was kind of freaked out when the color of the background changed in-game to green as well (it was blue before). I thought it added an interesting touch to the TS interface... Interesting how they added details like that to make it seem more like you are realistically using the TS (as your DS).
Unfortunately I am too scared to continue right now. I just got to the...
Hospital, and walked down the hall with the ghost that flops over the counter
and I nearly died. I just turned off my DS the second I saw it. ;~;
Hopefully someone will pick up the sequel to this (so I can have more nightmares, yay!)
That part? Oh, there used to be a freezing glitch somewhere around there. I played that part so much in the meantime while trying to figure out if it was fixed that I actually grew immune to the horrors that awaited me there before I even got to play the rest of the game.
I started playing this game yesterday and I'm really impressed! It even managed to really scare me and I have to say that this game is definitely on par with the Silent Hill games in terms of spookiness
Great job and thanks to everybody involved to bring this to a western audience!
That part? Oh, there used to be a freezing glitch somewhere around there. I played that part so much in the meantime while trying to figure out if it was fixed that I actually grew immune to the horrors that awaited me there before I even got to play the rest of the game.
Welcome to the magical world of playtesting. I think I played the first chapter or so of Breath of Fire 2 (up to around the fight with Argus) about a dozen times before I got everything working exactly the way I wanted it to.
That part? Oh, there used to be a freezing glitch somewhere around there. I played that part so much in the meantime while trying to figure out if it was fixed that I actually grew immune to the horrors that awaited me there before I even got to play the rest of the game.
Welcome to the magical world of playtesting. I think I played the first chapter or so of Breath of Fire 2 (up to around the fight with Argus) about a dozen times before I got everything working exactly the way I wanted it to.
I found something while searching for some informations for the cursed level.
"btw there's a really creepy attraction based on this called "Nanashi no Shinai" ("the nameless dead") in Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park in Japan. You wander around a deserted hospital in a small group with one flashlight and then...)"
Don't know if it's true but that would be so awesome
It's true, but you missed it by over 3 years. It was an event that Square-Enix did in collaboration with Fuji-Kyuu to promote the release of this game. I think they gave out some promotional items related to the game to people who visited the attraction. It was only open from 19 July, 2008 until the end of September (roughly 2-1/2 months).
Try Googling 戦慄迷宮4.0 ナナシ ノ シタイ (it's actually Nanashi no Shitai, not Shinai) and you'll get tons of hits.
*EDIT*
Apparently the promotional event was extended until 3 November, 2008. After the event ended, the hospital was converted into the current attraction Senritsu Meikyuu 4.0.
I found something while searching for some informations for the cursed level.
"btw there's a really creepy attraction based on this called "Nanashi no Shinai" ("the nameless dead") in Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park in Japan. You wander around a deserted hospital in a small group with one flashlight and then...)"
Don't know if it's true but that would be so awesome
It's true, but you missed it by over 3 years. It was an event that Square-Enix did in collaboration with Fuji-Kyuu to promote the release of this game. I think they gave out some promotional items related to the game to people who visited the attraction. It was only open from 19 July, 2008 until the end of September (roughly 2-1/2 months).
Try Googling 戦慄迷宮4.0 ナナシ ノ シタイ (it's actually Nanashi no Shitai, not Shinai) and you'll get tons of hits.
*EDIT*
Apparently the promotional event was extended until 3 November, 2008. After the event ended, the hospital was converted into the current attraction Senritsu Meikyuu 4.0.
no need to stick it, it's always on first page ahaha
It's still an active topic, people can find it easily. They can even find it from the portal news.
No, it was one of those "haunted house" amusement park attractions that you walk through and actors dressed as ghosts spring up from hidden places and try to scare you. Except that it was a haunted hospital based on a location in the game.
No, it was one of those "haunted house" amusement park attractions that you walk through and actors dressed as ghosts spring up from hidden places and try to scare you. Except that it was a haunted hospital based on a location in the game.
I found something while searching for some informations for the cursed level.
"btw there's a really creepy attraction based on this called "Nanashi no Shinai" ("the nameless dead") in Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park in Japan. You wander around a deserted hospital in a small group with one flashlight and then...)"
Don't know if it's true but that would be so awesome
It's true, but you missed it by over 3 years. It was an event that Square-Enix did in collaboration with Fuji-Kyuu to promote the release of this game. I think they gave out some promotional items related to the game to people who visited the attraction. It was only open from 19 July, 2008 until the end of September (roughly 2-1/2 months).
Try Googling 戦慄迷宮4.0 ナナシ ノ シタイ (it's actually Nanashi no Shitai, not Shinai) and you'll get tons of hits.
*EDIT*
Apparently the promotional event was extended until 3 November, 2008. After the event ended, the hospital was converted into the current attraction Senritsu Meikyuu 4.0.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...