OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there,

After a brief mishap with my 3DS (System transferred my OFW 3DS to an ex-CFW unmodded/formatted system) my 3DS ended up with extra tickets installed from titles that were on the CFW 3DS. This led to issues such as games that were once installed on the CFW system showing up as 'redownloadable' on the eShop, and giving the error code 007-6106 when trying to purchase them.

I asked for help in the Nintendo Homebrew Discord, and proceeded to clear out the excess tickets manually, cross referencing them with my CFW 3DS, and Google searching their titleids with the database if I couldn't find any info. Only problem is that of all the titleids on my system, the only one I couldn't find any info on was this - 0004000d00153600. Assuming this is an old piece of homebrew, perhaps an outdated version, I deleted the ticket. No issues have been identified since.

But I'm still puzzled. What does this titleid correspond to? Does anyone know? If anyone has the time, check the tickets (in FBI) on your 3DS and see if you have this ticket. I'm genuinely lost what it could be. Unfortunately I deleted it in FBI before thinking to check if it had any info in GodMode9.

Thanks for your time, hopefully this mystery can be solved and hopefully it wasn't anything important!

Last edited by 8BitWalugi,

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

After a brief mishap with my 3DS (System transferred my OFW 3DS to an ex-CFW unmodded/formatted system) my 3DS ended up with extra tickets installed from titles that were on the CFW 3DS. This led to issues such as games that were once installed on the CFW system showing up as 'redownloadable' on the eShop, and giving the error code 007-6106 when trying to purchase them.

I asked for help in the Nintendo Homebrew Discord, and proceeded to clear out the excess tickets manually, cross referencing them with my CFW 3DS, and Google searching their titleids with the database if I couldn't find any info. Only problem is that of all the titleids on my system, the only one I couldn't find any info on was this - 0004000d00153600. Assuming this is an old piece of homebrew, perhaps an outdated version, I deleted the ticket. No issues have been identified since.

But I'm still puzzled. What does this titleid correspond to? Does anyone know? If anyone has the time, check the tickets (in FBI) on your 3DS and see if you have this ticket. I'm genuinely lost what it could be. Unfortunately I deleted it in FBI before thinking to check if it had any info in GodMode9.

Thanks for your time, hopefully this mystery can be solved and hopefully it wasn't anything important!
iirc the `d` in `0004000d00153600` is either for DLC or updates, so the real title ID is `0004000000153600`, which corresponds to the European Nintendo Badge Arcade.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

What region is the 3ds? The closest low tid i could find was 153500 which is USA badge arcade

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: lone_wolf323

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Dont believe so. the worst may likely just be a redownload of that title if anything ever decides to show up if at all.

As per this, the title is indeed European Badge Arcade, and the 0004000d is some unknown data for it (0004000e and 0004000c are more common and known).
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...ontent-downloader.414004/page-16#post-6218716

I decided to dive in to FBI again and the title's back! Whatever it is related to Badge Arcade, it seems as though it automatically got filled back in. Thanks to you both for helping me out with this puzzle

Reactions: lone_wolf323

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...