My DSTT rattles

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by tbb043, Jan 30, 2008.

Jan 30, 2008

My DSTT rattles by tbb043 at 6:07 AM (963 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. tbb043
    OP

Member tbb043 Member

United States
    Holding my DSTT and moving it slightly there's a rattle, even just moving it a little bit like to insert or remove causes the sound. Clearly something is loose inside it. Fortunately it works otherwise. But I'm worried maybe something might go wrong later if whatever is loose winds up wedged someplace it's not supposed to be.

Is there any way to open this up without destroying it and get whatever debris is in there out? Or should I just leave well enough alone?

Returning it's not really an option, I don't want to deal with DealExtremelySlow again, and seems silly since it is working.

2. TheTalentedMrRip

Newcomer TheTalentedMrRip Member

Netherlands
    As long as it's working propperly i'd say leave it alone...

[​IMG] But if you realy want to open it up, you gotta pull both halfs apart since the DSTT is glued together.
    It shouldn't be a problem if done gently. After you've cleaned up the mess inside that's making the noise you can glue two halfs back together. :

3. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    there maybe a spare CycloDS there, just in case that when DSTT team stops updating, you could open up the cart and take out some cash.