Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At 50 files done by 8 months since it started, you all can expect the project to be roughly done by June 2019. So no need to constantly ask, check back then!

You're welcome.

IzhamZainal

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My GOD! I actually registered an account here just to say my thanks for translating this game. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that this game is long due for a proper English translation. I even actually played it by reading walkthrough for the story side by side with the game, which was not fun at all. I can still remember that someone translated it before (only the item and menus) back then before dropping it off in a rage after people kept harassing him for translating so slowly. I was losing hope. And today... /jawdrop

I wish I could help with the translation, but I would be relying on google translate so I don't think you guys could accept that. All the best guys! I'll wait until the actual patch is finally released before playing the game on my phone. Gonna restart the first game for continuation sake.

Reactions: Krikke

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see alot of 2D panties and (.)(.)s in this game, it's must be a masterpiece LOL

cant wait u guys to finish this project.

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: Krikke

scorcherboy

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Finished the partially translated Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga with the walkthrough of LethalRedArmy and
MNeidengard a few years ago.
I'm looking foward to playing this game when its 100% translated.
Go team:yay3ds:
Let me fire up my 3ds to play this awesome game again:gun:

Last edited by scorcherboy,
Reactions: Natolom

LinkSword

Trophies
XP
Country
Holy crap, you guys. I was just adding the first Endless Frontier to my game list on another site and I came across this project.

I played through the first game a hell of a long time ago and I loved it to bits. I also remember looking for fan translations of EXCEED and being sad that the only project back then didn't get it done.

So you can't even imagine how glad I was to find this active translation effort now, or how awesome I think you guys are. Thank you so much for the hard work and best of luck. :bow:

Reactions: Natolom and Krikke

Natolom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's very kind of you to say, much appreciated! Hope you'll be happy with it when it's finished. :)

Also, a mini-update on the project: everything's coming along nicely and we're making steady progress on the script. We've just had another translator join, which should speed things up.

I also wanted to clarify something about the June 2019 estimate someone half-jokingly mentioned a bit earlier in this thread. I think that was based on the number of script files finished, which isn't a reliable indicator of progress. Some of them are really short and others have a lot of text, so you can't really calculate it that way.

In any case, thanks a lot for all the support so far!

Last edited by Natolom,

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on this translation. I've been wanting to play this for such a long time. Keep up the great work!

Eh eh you are welcome Jakeypie !
We will do our best to meet with your expectation ^_^

1515461402897.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man this is cool. I played not much of the first game, but what I did play, I thought was pretty cool, but probably for the spectacle if nothing else. My friends (I was on a trip at the time) were watching me play and they dubbed it "Haken's Boob Adventure". I always wanted to see a release for the second game and after all this time... <3

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh man this is cool. I played not much of the first game, but what I did play, I thought was pretty cool, but probably for the spectacle if nothing else. My friends (I was on a trip at the time) were watching me play and they dubbed it "Haken's Boob Adventure". I always wanted to see a release for the second game and after all this time... <3

Haken's Boob Adventure...so accurate :rofl2:

And thank you for your cheering :)

BTW, I see that you are one of the persons in charge of GBATemp : thank you for managing such an incredible forum !
So much great translation/hacking projects were born here !

GIF.gif

Natolom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thanks, glad to hear that! Happy to see one of the mods in here too. Hope you'll enjoy the patch when it's done!

Speaking of which, in case anyone's wondering, we're still making good progress and everything's fine. :)

CainMorgan

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Ahaha, can't stop laughing at Haken's Boob Adventure, your friends know what's up.
Also thanks for the support! ^^

Reactions: Pablitox and Krikke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo