Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Eldinen, Jun 13, 2017.

1. sephurchin

sephurchin GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2015
    United States
    Great job! Keep up the good work!

2. Natolom

Natolom Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2017
    Norway
    Thanks! :)

Pablitox likes this.
  3. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Isso_Non_Ecxiste Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2016
    Brazil
    thank you very much! keep doin hard ;'D
    gracias amigo

4. Warlordsander

Warlordsander Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2013
    Netherlands
    Oh man this got me so hyped. I hated it when the old English Patch just stopped updating, You're amazing OP!

5. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Isso_Non_Ecxiste Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2016
    Brazil
    i totally agree XD

6. Krikke

Krikke Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Belgium
    Just registered here to express my sincere and deep gratitude for the team taking up the challenge to translate this game fully!
    i wish i could help, i honestly do! alas, all i can do is this: thank you for taing the time and effort for making a translation! keep up the EPIC work (just saw the vids, got me SO hyped!)

just wondering though: when you finish this project, how in blazes will you get it to spread quickly? i've seen tons of people out there on various sites asking about an english patch...

7. ValkyrieXY

ValkyrieXY Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2016
    France
    You are welcome :)

Interesting. If possible, could you please give me some links about this ? Once the patch is completed, I will try to make some advertisement about the patch in those sites.

Last edited by ValkyrieXY, Dec 25, 2017
    Pablitox likes this.
  8. Krikke

Krikke Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Belgium
    you'll have a pretty nice post coming your way...

is what i want to say, but is there no pm-system here?
    i can't post links :s or my post is too big: i get the error: can't post reply because it looks spammy or has inappropriate elements... wut?

Last edited by Krikke, Dec 26, 2017
  9. ValkyrieXY

ValkyrieXY Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2016
    France
    On GBATemp, you need to post at least 10 messages on the forums before being able to start a PM conversation with someone.
    But no problem, I will PM you :)

Krikke likes this.
  10. Krikke

Krikke Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Belgium
    welp, gave you a reply that was allowed by gbatemp...
    i had to take out any and all things that even closely looked like a link or a site...
    bah, i was going to link you the resultscreens of the searches i did on the sites themselves to make it easy, but that gets blocked

Last edited by Krikke, Dec 26, 2017
  11. D4rkL4nce

D4rkL4nce Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2017
    Philippines
    Can wait to get on hands with this, thank so much for the party the participated on this! IM SO HYPEED TO PLAY THIS GAME!

Krikke likes this.
  12. Natolom

Natolom Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2017
    Norway
    Thanks for the interest and kind words, much appreciated! We'll probably post a more detailed update here shortly after New Year's about how the project is coming along. This thread might look a little quiet, but we're making steady progress on the translation. :)

13. Harlequina

Harlequina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2018
    Sweden
    Just made an account to say: thank you for your hard work, it's much appreciated. This is the translation I'm most looking forward to. The first game is a hidden gem as far as NDS titles go, in my opinion, and I haven't even finished it yet. You don't often hear people about it, but it's up there with other top rated titles in the music, battle and character department. My guess is that most simply haven't played it at all (hence hidden gem).

Natolom, madmazda86 and Krikke like this.
  14. Krikke

Krikke Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Belgium
    on top of the battle, music and characters, i love ALL the jokes that are in it XD or nicknames. i've cracked up multiple times over the cours of the game, and a few days ago, i finished my 5th runthrough, still cracking me up XD

15. madmazda86

madmazda86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Yes, believe me, the script of EXCEED also has some glorious lines of Suzuka and Aschen bitching at each other XD As well as Katze being a fabulous, sarcastic little git.

Last edited by madmazda86, Jan 9, 2018
    Pablitox and Krikke like this.
  16. Krikke

Krikke Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Belgium
    I'm not surprised, and I can hardly wait
    .... washboard *giggle* XD i swear, SRT is one of the few games that had me giggling like a little kid again at times (though be it at adultish stuff :P)

17. Pablitox

Pablitox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 18, 2011
    Argentina
    aw man, how deep does the lore go? I remember being fascinated by mugen no frontier when I first played it. It was so....anime? I don't know how to put it in words. Just that it was great. xD

18. Natolom

Natolom Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2017
    Norway
    Thank you, glad to hear that! Hopefully you won't be disappointed. :)

Harlequina, Krikke and Pablitox like this.
  19. Eldinen
    OP

Eldinen Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2009
    Spain
    Post updated with a new video from Valkyrie!! :D

Natolom, Harlequina, Krikke and 2 others like this.
  20. bdez90

bdez90 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2018
    United States
    Made an account to keep up with this and say thank you! I finished the first game a few months ago and loved it. Eagerly awaiting the chance to play this and appreciate all the efforts of the team. Keep on going!

Natolom and Krikke like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice