Hacking MT-card(maybe the first 3ds multi-rom flash card)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Obviously it's people paid by R4i/3DSlink. R4i/3DSlink will now want to sell as much of their warehouse of old, uselesss stock as they can now, before MT-card comes out.
After MTcard comes out, no-one will buy a R4i/3DSlink, because they are not hardware updatable.

Cheap marketing tricks.

why isn't gateway team on your list?

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, some users have already said that their emails were responded by this "MT-Card team", so that's enough proof to me.

I only see a "mail" from Gateway saying its from R4. No mail from R4 whatsoever that MT-card are from them. And are GW words to be trusted when talking about their competition? No....

Reactions: Skelletonike

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country
You didn't read my message properly.

You werent very clear then. So MT team responded to their mail...so? What proof is there?

Because R4i is 3DSlink, and it is known that both have paid people to post stuff in this forum. Of course they do it elsewhere too. It reeks of R4i/3DSlink.

Gateway has not been known to pay people to post in this forum.

Has been known? Like wut? Proof again? Damn people...yes R4 copies from GW but that doesnt give you the right for accusations without proof. If you have proof I will gladly stfu.

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Because R4i is 3DSlink, and it is known that both have paid people to post stuff in this forum. Of course they do it elsewhere too. It reeks of R4i/3DSlink.

Because gateway owners do it for free!

PS: I also own a gateway :lol:

Reactions: migles

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China

that doesn't mean anything, gateway had been a bit "omg we are the originals, kill the clones, our cards are the only good ones"
they could perfectly write bad reviews on other cards just to boycott the launch of a new card....

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You werent very clear then. So MT team responded to their mail...so? What proof is there?
You should read the chain of posts to figure this out ;)

Has been known? Like wut? Proof again? Damn people...yes R4 copies from GW but that doesnt give you the right for accusations without proof. If you have proof I will gladly stfu.

Do you seriously need more proof for this? The internal circuit of the clones is identical, they release their launchers at the same time with the same modifications with respect to GW's launcher and the launchers of all of the clones are interchangeable.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that doesn't mean anything, gateway had been a bit "omg we are the originals, kill the clones, our cards are the only good ones"
they could perfectly write bad reviews on other cards just to boycott the launch of a new card....

What are are the two alternatives suggested in the "reviews"?

3DSlink and R4i.

Does that not tell you that R4i/3DSlink (being one and the same) is behind it.

Really. Open your eyes. If Gateway were the ones paying for the fake reviews, they would say "buy a Gateway".

Reactions: tyons

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
What are are the two alternatives suggested in the "reviews"?

3DSlink and R4i.

Does that not tell you that R4i/3DSlink (being one and the same) is behind it.

Really. Open your eyes. If Gateway were the ones paying for the fake reviews, they would say "buy a Gateway".

ups, didnt read that part...

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok that fake reviews by R4 is plausible.

You should read the chain of posts to figure this out ;)

Do you seriously need more proof for this? The internal circuit of the clones is identical, they release their launchers at the same time with the same modifications with respect to GW's launcher and the launchers of all of the clones are interchangeable.

As far as I can see the boards from R4 are nothing like those of MT-cards. And who exactly used a R4 launcher on a MT-card? Yes R4 and Link launchers are the same but no one as far as I know/read showed that the MT-card uses the same one.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, some users have already said that their emails were responded by this "MT-Card team", so that's enough proof to me.
How is getting an email reply proof that they're clones? You lost me there.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the sender ip is the same? the same way of writing, or the structure is the same or something like that?
If the sender IP is the same, no one posted that in this thread so far, as for the way they write, English isn't their native language so it's normal for chinese, japanese and korean people to speak engrish, if they speak english at all.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
If the sender IP is the same, no one posted that in this thread so far, as for the way they write, English isn't their native language so it's normal for chinese, japanese and korean people to speak engrish, if they speak english at all.

not if they use something like the same font, same text size, and everyone got they way of type, like we are both portuguese and my choice of words is different than yours for example, if i say cool, you can say nice, that stuff

just for 1 sentence i can see a friend of mine on skype is joking me with another friend's account...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
not if they use something like the same font, same text size, and everyone got they way of type, like we are both portuguese and my choice of words is different than yours for example, if i say cool, you can say nice, that stuff

just for 1 sentence i can see a friend of mine on skype is joking me with another friend's account...
Yeah, I know what you meant and I saw the email written before, however romanic and germanic languages are pretty hard for most asian people due to the huge difference in alphabet and and grammar. It's quite common for them to write and speak in a much more similar manner, I have several chinese guys in my dorm and the way they speak both english and portuguese is similar among them.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How is getting an email reply proof that they're clones? You lost me there.

Well, more than 2 users have confirmed that they got a reply from them and I didn't (emailed them since the first day they were advertised here), so since I'm in the black list of R4i I find obvious that the reason MT-card doesn't want to make a deal with anything related to my email is because they are R4i.

As far as I can see the boards from R4 are nothing like those of MT-cards. And who exactly used a R4 launcher on a MT-card? Yes R4 and Link launchers are the same but no one as far as I know/read showed that the MT-card uses the same one.

You wanted proof of R4i and 3DS link being developed by the same team and that's what I replied in that second part of my post; don't ask me for something I never said.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, more than 2 users have confirmed that they got a reply from them and I didn't (emailed them since the first day they were advertised here), so since I'm in the black list of R4i I find obvious that the reason MT-card doesn't want to make a deal with anything related to my email is because they are R4i.

come on, you can't know for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/A2A_5pZ2lU4?si=AAMVdptPM4tD-umZ