Hacking GW2.0b2 will emunand support 3DS 7.0.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioRacing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Gateway officially said on December 17th,2013 that GW2.0b2 is a few days away from release and will be mainly emunand support for 7.0. Functionally the same with the video that 3DSlink released on December 16th, that emunand 3DS 7.0, updating synchronously with 3DSlink. Truthfully, from the firmware updating before, conclude that GW and 3DSlink are developed by the same technology team. In addition, according to inside news, GW wont be able to support MultiRom. It is said that to support MultiRom, GW must change its hardware and this can not be realized by updating firmware. In other words, to support MultiRom, GW must either change its flashcart or change its brand to develop a new cart. Anyway, it is really awful for us 3DS users.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where did you get this "inside news"? The Gateway team stated that they made the card future proof, so they could add planned updates without the need to update the hardware.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Aren't you the same person as that "mario mario" user, who was banned from the Maxconsole forums for constantly advertising the 3DSLink?

We all know that R4i is the team under the development of the 3DSLink cart, so your attempt of tricking people into believing something different is not going to work.

Also, your "inside news" part is bullshit; you pretty much misunderstood what does "hardware update" mean (which term is poorly worded in my opinion).
What they are going to update is the Software within a RW memory of Gateway's cart (hardware), but not the actual hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)