Most disturbing film you have seen?

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
Earthlings
its a documentary movie.
Very disturbing and very real.
I watched it half way through then stopped for a few days before continuing it again. It made me feel Like I hated Humanity. It made me feel ashamed to be human. made me feel like the world is broken.
The most disturbing thing is reality, the things that happen every day that we ignore and are right under our nose. Even the scariest fictional horror will never be as scary as reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxKnys7Ryw

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bums are people too guys

No. No they're not. They're emptied chrysalis shells that consume my oxygen and grumble, cuss, fight, holler, indulge in filth and offer exactly nothing except the occasional opportunity to assuage the pathetic guilt of a liberal couple who toss them a fiver for a pint of rotgut. I have no obligation to offer them anything but scorn, generously applied. They've forfeit their remaining humanity through the continued practice of begging and they lack even the sac to become petty criminals on the way down. And no, I will never be homeless so don't get your hopes up.

I hope that was a joke
mad.gif
lots of people become homeless through no fault of their own. not all homeless beg and drink either..I think you've been watching way too much bum fights, try going outside once in a while and experiencing that so called 'life' thing. You sicken me sir, I hope you rot like the filthy cunt scum you are.
wink2.gif

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Texas Chainsaw Massacare: the Begining.

I have watched many bloody gorey films, but this one i had to turn off over 3 times and start again over time due to how graphic it is.

My brother can't handle Misery, where the guy gets his ankles smashed by the 6lb sledgehammer. I'd admit it doesn't look fun, but i can take that anyday over watching the one listed above.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Silent Hill (granted it wasn't disturbing, but it's the MOST that I've seen.
Pyramid Head ripping that bitches skin off was intense.

I hope that was a jokeÂ
mad.gif
 lots of people become homeless through no fault of their own. not all homeless beg and drink either..I think you've been watching way too much bum fights, try going outside once in a while and experiencing that so called 'life' thing. You sicken me sir, I hope you rot like the filthy cunt scum you are.Â
wink2.gif

LOL Fuck the homeless.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
changelingver1lq5.jpg

The Changeling (1980).

This movie scared the absolute **** out of me when I was a kid and it still holds up today. I watched it with my misses about a year or so ago and she was terrified haha! If you decide to pick it up make sure you watch it at night in the dark (obviously). I would describe the movie's genre as more of a psychological thriller than a horror.

Plot Summary

Random IMDB Post:

The Changeling is one of the most scary movies ever. The acting was great from George C. Scott and the rest of the cast. This movie gives thrills and lots of scares. It scared me so bad, which is very hard to do sometimes. I've seen many horror movies in my days, but this one is one of the best. I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good horror movie.

Scary stuff indeed..

[-EDIT-]
Lol I just read theres a remake coming in 2008! Can't say I'm surprised just hope it keeps the same atmosphere.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know exactly. Perhaps the Saw movies. Ehhhhh, all that gore, sawing off your own foot, reverse bear traps on your face and particularly the guy with chains pierced into his skin and he had to walk and rip them out one by one....

Not my type of films, but I did see them.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Audition. Old Boy (or the Vengeance "trilogy"). Both are Korean movies that should be watched. They have great storylines, with beautiful camera work, and disturbing as hell. Another one would be Ichi The Killer, a crazy Japanese movie. Basically, the Asian movies, which really dares to take disturbing to another level. The American film industry is now too self-censored to be able to do anything like that, unless they are being released on an independent platform. The last good compelling disturbing American movie I watched was The Machinist with Christian Bale.

Older U.S. movies would be the so called "Midnight movies" like Freaks or Eraserhead. These were the trend setters for what would be come the horror genre during the 80s.

MiLe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my friend gave me a link to a clip on the net, which i will not mention the name of (because you will be tempted to watch, and i will be stuck with a bad conscience) which was a REAL clip of a guy cutting his genitals off with a knife. the name of it sounded like it would be a bit like a jackass style thing so thats why i fell for it
frown.gif

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
I agree butterfly effect was some fucked up shit! - good plot though

For me, I can't watch Green Mile anymore - It's just the scene where they bbq this guy in the electric chair!!

".. Death in the air, strapped in the electric chair. This can't be happening to me!!"

evil.gif

@MiLe - I've sadley seen loads of those clips from various sources on the net, not just fuck jobs cutting their family allowance off, but of deaths, mutaliations etc. So I think all of those clips are included too in my most disturbing film collection.

Peace

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my friend gave me a link to a clip on the net, which i will not mention the name of (because you will be tempted to watch, and i will be stuck with a bad conscience)Â which was a REAL clip of a guy cutting his genitals off with a knife. the name of it sounded like it would be a bit like a jackass style thing so thats why i fell for it
frown.gif

yeah that one is the worst I've ever seen. he just takes a knife to it and chops it up (including his ball sack) in 10-20 seconds. no way it could have been faked
frown.gif
I posted it here but got a warning for it

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe I am just twisted but Audition and Old Boy were nothing more than great films to me. Ichi The Killer was pretty good.

I may have to amend my choice to Jesus Camp though although I have irreversible and cannibal holocaust to check out first.
As for texas chainsaw, they played it on film four a few months back and being the philistine I am I had never seen it. Despite being it being the end of a long week I stayed up, I do not know why though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex