Mario Strikers: Battle League has leaked a couple of days early

asddasasdasddasasddsada.png

Out there in the wilds of the internet exists a leaked copy of Mario Strikers: Battle League, which is available just a little prior to the game's actual launch on June 10th. We usually see first party Nintendo games leak at least a week in advance, which happened with Mario Party Superstars. As always, GBAtemp TOS prohibits the sharing or linking of warez. Right now, the game sits at a 75 average score on OpenCritic. Are you excited to try the game for yourself? Let us know in the comments!

:arrow: Discussion Thread

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Whoops forgot I had morals for a sec.
oh, you must be new here, gbatemp was an awesome source of immoralities (to use your words).

Anyway, if Nintendo has made a console with security flaws it is their problem, not mine. I'll not pay for something that is free just to make a billionaire company $60 richer.

But I need to thank you and many other people who are funding my free entertainment by buying free stuff from Nintendo.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oh, you must be new here, gbatemp was an awesome source of immoralities (to use your words).

Anyway, if Nintendo has made a console with security flaws it is their problem, not mine. I'll not pay for something that is free just to make a billionaire company $60 richer.

But I need to thank you and many other people who are funding my free entertainment by buying free stuff from Nintendo.
Tbf, just because you can get it for free, does not mean that it is free.
As for the temp's past, when I was a kid I was fond of piracy, then I grew up (wound up buying all the games I had pirated for the DS when the 3DS came).
If everyone thought the same no games would be made.

Anyway, a lot of games have been shipped earlier lately. Pre-ordered Metal Max Xeno Reborn (release date is the 10th, and got it yesterday). A friend of mine ordered Mario Strikers and also received it yesterday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E