Mario Strikers Battle League has leaked

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Very good so far...
If I might ask, does it work for you?
On 13.2.1 it directly crashes on launch for me, on 14.1.1 I can at least see the loading screen with the ball spinning at bottom, after that 10 seconds of black screen before it yet again crashes.
Also haven't seen anyone else explicitly saying it works for them.

AlineP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Interesting, I didn't saw this kind of news when Switch Sports launched. The youtube wasn't flooded with "SWITCH SPORTS LEAKED OUT! YUZU 4K60fps footage"

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 13.2.1 it directly crashes on launch for me, on 14.1.1 I can at least see the loading screen with the ball spinning at bottom, after that 10 seconds of black screen before it yet again crashes.
9eec24fcedc692e98f3abf3bc2cf61da.jpg

Reactions: binkinator

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Same here, I tried to install 3 times with different installers and it didn't work.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not helpful as always, you could provide some info like what FW you are on, what installer you used etc
I'm on the latest fw and latest Atmosphere and the game is working perfectly for me. Played it for about an hour with no issues.
Same here honestly for the installer part and maybe other things
Installing with what? Tinfoil is crashing in the loading screen..
Installing at least works with DBI (latest).

Reactions: QCLasky

Turbo_Interceptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not helpful as always, you could provide some info like what FW you are on, what installer you used etc

Same here honestly for the installer part and maybe other things

Installing at least works with DBI (latest).

Sorry for the lack of details. I grabbed the XCI file and used DBI (v358 I believe) to install it.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm on 13.2.1.. Tinfoil 14.0 and it does install, I can see the loading screen with the ball spinning but after 10 seconds it gives me Software error blablabla...the master key there is 13...so in theory it should work on anything above 13.0.0...

Turbo_Interceptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 13.2.1.. Tinfoil 14.0 and it does install, I can see the loading screen with the ball spinning but after 10 seconds it gives me Software error blablabla...the master key there is 13...so in theory it should work on anything above 13.0.0...

Any reason you're still on the older fw? I've seen a few sites with the XCI file claiming that fw 14.x is required.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here. I'm on fw 14.1.1 and Atmosphere 1.3.2. The game installs fine, but when started I just see the loading screen for a few seconds, then black screen and system locks up until the game eventually crashes.

Last edited by digipimp75,

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any reason you're still on the older fw? I've seen a few sites with the XCI file claiming that fw 14.x is required.
I don't have the habit of updating my system often, I would update to 14.1.1 if I thought that was the problem but I'm reading people on 14.1.1 with the same issue so it might be something else...maybe I will do now to see if fixes the issue but still waiting a couple more feedbacks on the problem.
About sites displaying the required FW as 14.1.1 thats correct but with tinfoil and other installers u can just ignore that and install on lower FW as long as the master key is compatible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.