Pokemon Brilliant Diamond leaked online ten days prior to release

dial.png

The third time's the charm, as the third major Nintendo release in the past month has been leaked onto the internet a good few days prior to the official launch date. Following Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond is floating about online, both in .NSP and .XCI form, and it looks like the game is able to be booted and playable in some form through Nintendo Switch emulator Ryujinx as well. While the leaked version of Brilliant Diamond comes in at around 4.30GB, there is a scheduled 8GB day-one update that won't be available until the launch date, November 19th.

As always, it's important to remember that GBAtemp's ToS do NOT allow linking to warez or illegal content, so please be mindful!

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oras was still much better than this, they atleast used current generation graphics and mechanics and just becuase you didnt like the new episode or features they did exist and they added some more mega evolutions which were all the rage back then.

this one doesnt have sword or shield graphics or mechanics, doesnt have any new modified content or anything, they simply turned 2d into 3d and call it a day. this is still by far the worst pokemon remake i ever saw, heck pokemon lets go is a better remake overall than this, atleast they did some changes and made the game frash imo, this one its just empty.

Gamefreak didnt even bothered to develop this and it shows, they gave it to a studio and said see this game? make it 3d on the switch and they did, obviously they did what they were told and this is basicaly a barebones remake, its almost just a remaster tbh.

Basically this....

Why make a new engine for pokemon and not use it ... I'm more excited got pokmon legends because that may be a day one purchase for me

Pokemon let's go was a refreshing experience and that is how a remake should be made... I really enjoyed the adventrue and honestly lets' go was the better game (To Me) that Sword and Shield since those games was rushed a bit... Sword and Shield have potential so they really need to follow up on a Sword and Shield 2

Shine Bright is basically their Zelda Link to the past basically.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I played this trash for five minutes. No day 1 patch can salvage this mess unless it deposits £60 into your bank as compensation for wasting 5 minutes of your time.

Destiny 2 has way better guns than this shit, I hope you die Nintendo.

Reactions: mattyxarope

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I played this trash for five minutes. No day 1 patch can salvage this mess unless it deposits £60 into your bank as compensation for wasting 5 minutes of your time.

Nintendo loves you too

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

p1ngpong pirate and play pokemon that is a surprise,

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But seriously in all honesty people should be more open minded... is the remake lame yes only because for the older fans we played this years ago... but this game was made in 2006

So the majority of teens and little kids this is a new game for them. It's like link to the past I never played the gameboy version or the snes version and I'm enjoying it...

Hope it make sense.

@DudderButter
Nothing is wrong with the game it's like Zelda Link to the past (same thing) the issue is most people who are older played this on DS so this game brings no new value but for new people this will be a new game and new experience...

Mario 3D Collection I never played Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy so those are "new games" to me but for older people who played it in the past it will not be.

Reactions: gelderm

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, yeah. Remake Gen 1 a third time. That'll go over well. Says the person who (in the exact same post) complains about quote "recycling its old shit but with slighly better graphics" only to follow it with how you would rather they reycle a slightly older shit with slightly better graphics... even though they literally already did on the exact same console XD
When did pokemon red/blue/green get remade.

As for recycling i guess you fail to see the remaiming games and how for example pokemon has no design anymore unlike the originals as said.

But yea i can see your point, but you missed the actual point referring to all nintendo titles.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you missed the actual point referring to all nintendo titles.
That changes nothing about what I said even if you had said it, which you didn't. The entirety of your post was about pokemon, and even if you were referring to "all nintendo titles" (you weren't) it means literally nothing in regards to what I said.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How did SW/SH was bad? Was the game rushed yes it was... and the "wild area" made no sense but if they did it correctly we could be heading in the right direction but the fact of the matter is pokemon went past it's prime... instead of adding new pokemon they need to focus on making a better story and widening the reigion

ex.. GTA III / GTA IV / GTA Liberty City Stores/ GTA Lost and the Dammed and Ballot of Gay Tony

See what I did? Same reigion but different Story they need to focus more on story telling
How was Sword/Shield bad? They removed Pokémon, and not even the updates put all of them back in; they got rid of useful moves like Hidden Power and Return and Signal Beam, among many others. They nerfed Aegislash's stats, a miserable first for the series. They removed the EXP Share item, and made shared EXP permanently on.

Pokémon's prime was Black/White 2, when they added a lot of cool features and didn't nerf anything.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nintendo is in serious trouble with all these leaks happening a lot earlier than the official date. Remember when publishers were threatening to cut off stores entirely if they dared to break the release date of one single day? Now main games get leaked several days, sometimes weeks, prior. This isn't looking good for them.

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He played it an Illegal copy for free and expects Nintendo to pay him 60.
Because you cant play full demo game. I bet if nintendo allow to put full demo play this worst remake pokemon will have 0 sales. The people expect to get a good pokemon and this go full derp shit from gamefreaks company, The nintendo seal of quality its a joke.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He played it an Illegal copy for free and expects Nintendo to pay him 60.
He doesn't. It's clearly a joke (a bad one, but a joke nonetheless). He literally says quote "Destiny 2 has way better guns than this shit" about a game that has no guns. It's pretty clear he thinks he's being satirical and failing pretty hard.

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hated on the chibi art style. Still do, but playing it briefly made me kind of look past it since it plays like I remember with those nice qol additions. I hope this game is easy to mod, because I'll definitely be looking forward to what the community can do with this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: That 1600 watt PSU for 200 is tempting but crazy overkill lol