• Hell no...

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Does someone know how to change the controls in single-player? Maybe I am too stupid but I cant use the pro controller after starting the game with the gamepad or when the pro controller turns off after pausing the game for a while and I press a button on the gamepad I can't change back to the pro controller.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Does someone know how to change the controls in single-player? Maybe I am too stupid but I cant use the pro controller after starting the game with the gamepad or when the pro controller turns off after pausing the game for a while and I press a button on the gamepad I can't change back to the pro controller.

Sorry to say but I think it's not possible to change them at all.

I wanted to change A to ZR but the damn game has no "Settings" to allow me to change the controller layout. God dammit is this asking TOO much, Nintendo?!

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sorry to say but I think it's not possible to change them at all.

I wanted to change A to ZR but the damn game has no "Settings" to allow me to change the controller layout. God dammit is this asking TOO much, Nintendo?!
I know that you can't change the layout. This is a poor move by Nintendo although it doesn't bother me personally. But playing with pro controller, going to the toilet, touching the gamepad and being not possible to play with the pro controller again, sounds more like a bug (or I am too stupid using my new pro controller).

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

If you ever want to change controllers, go back to the title screen (all the way to "Press A to Start"), and press A with your desired controller. It will automatically reassign the controllers.

NextCaringKinglet.gif

(Not mine)

Ludwig is the best for Highlight Reel reaction shots. He has the most evil looking eyes.

Reactions: orcid

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say that Mario Kart 8 is incredible! It has excellent graphics (I've always wondered how Mario Kart would look in HD) and the anti-gravity is an interesting addition to the driving experience.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you ever want to change controllers, go back to the title screen (all the way to "Press A to Start"), and press A with your desired controller. It will automatically reassign the controllers.

Thanks a lot! It's working. Before I only went back to the screen with single player etc.. So I was too stupid and it is possible.
(There is still a problem when the controls reassign to the gamepad during a grand prix. I hope Nintendo will fix this.)

Reactions: MarioFanatic64

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you want a good laugh log onto gamefaqs mario kart 8 board and check out some of the comments peeps are making about this. it's unbelievably hilarious! :lol:

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Few more cool things to note about this game:

- I have managed to jump 3 red shells. Now, i dont know if iv just got insanely lucky with areas of the game but i am fairly sure, if you time it right. you can jump and the red shell. Please guys, try this and see if we can get some more confirmation about this.

Sorry but I can't get what you're saying. Do you mean to press the ZR button when the red shell attacks you?
And yeah, I've missed the red shell a couple of times cause I go just in front of objects so the red shell hits the object.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been playing relatively casually and still having fun with it. I'm doing a bout a cup or 2 a day in 100cc now, its a real nice game to just jump into for a bit. Hopefully when we get a good online community going a lot more copetitive racing can be done, its nice to be able to play My wii u more.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
it's official mk has saved the wiiu :P

Nope. Wii U will only be saved when Super Smash Bros. 4 or GameCube support for the Wii U come out.

Mario 3D World was supposed to save the Wii U but failed and really, if there's one game that has the potential to make console sales go through the roof then it's none other than SSB4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol