Hacking MAJOR help needed in installing IOS36-64-v1042.wad

GardeValentine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that is odd, I actually thought that it would not even try to find IOS36 in the first place.

But either way, best to try to install IOS36-64-v3864.wad somehow.
I cannot link to the wad file here due to the rules (not allowed to share copyrighted code and files), but I can link to the wad manager that you would need to use in a vWii (apps need extra patches to be able to install IOS on vWii). You can grab it here. It is in German, but it is still pretty straightforward, just select default options, and then once you get to the directory and file select, select the wad and install.
Wow, thank you so much! That worked! although i already told you :P None of the other Wad Manager's i've tried using seemed to work at all. I'm surprised that it even installed the wad you specified. Thanks people in germany! <3
Also, after installing that wad, the SysCheck GX works as well. :)

Reactions: Plunt

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Again, you are welcome :)
And yeah, other wad managers fail since they do not have the extra patches needed to bypass error -1017 when installing IOS and other system titles. (I made those patches btw, for use by devs in their apps :lol: more info in this thread)

Reactions: GardeValentine

jay.d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool glad you got it working if you plan on installing wads with normal wad manager like mmm & if gonna use usb loaders youll want to get ios236 & 249 & 250 installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyhlqvXzsCE