Creating a Wii U menu forwarder for a vWii WiiWare .wad title

1985VV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've read Tiramisu documentation and it seems like installing a bad .wad could result in a brick of the vWii, but as far as I know, it's safe to install correctly dumped .wad's that were signed originally by Nintendo (basically anything released on the eShop corresponding to the console region).

I'm going to install Megaman 9 & 10 with their DLCs on my vWii using this wad manager , my question is, are there any easy ways to create a forwarder for these WiiWare games for the Wii U main menu? I'd love to access them directly from my gamepad without having to deal with the vWii interface.

I just updated Tiramisu after what seems years without doing so, checked my NAND (thankfully it was made by Toshiba), but I'm completely unaware of any other new homebrew tools that could fit this purpose. I'd appreciate any help on this topic, thank you very much

Skipjimroo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can use teconmoon to make forwarders, being able to play your wads on the gamepad.
Have you ever done this successfully? I'm really struggling at injecting Sonic & Knuckles right now and would really appreciate a bit of help if you can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto