Nike4life

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anybody make a already patched version
Because i have a problem with patching the same as mike.
But if someone can be so pretty
laugh.gif

Thanks
bow.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Nike4life said:
Can anybody make an already patched version mirror?
Because i have a problem with patching the same as mike.
But if someone can be so pretty
laugh.gif

Thanks
bow.gif

You'd better edit this, asking AND posting links to ROMs is not allowed here

SushiTheLegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saku3456 said:
SushiTheLegend said:
Gah, I am getting so peeved. I've updated my M3 to the latest release and have updated SS to 3.1 and yet it still gives me a black screen freeze when I touch the PokeGear, now I don't know why this is happening because it works fine on NO$GBA, can anyone help me?

It's the anti-piracy bundled with this patch; M3 errors with it (I have the same problem). Guess we have to wait for new firmware.
It's done it for the past couple of firmware updates, including the latest which is E54 and it's bugging me because I don't wanna play it on no$gba.

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
By the way, I uploaded two new Beta 4 videos, showing off the translated stuff on Route 35. I figured out how to record sound with my videos, too, so these vids have sound.

You can watch them here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nNSJQ8AkZg
Part 1 of the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKQh1w8A0as
Part 2 of the video

Awesome......

:]

If you ever want a hand Beta testing let me know! :]

I'll do up a video since noone else seems to want to do it about the errors that you've missed from the start of the game, I did it and then deleted it because you continued without anyone making it. If you want me to?

ozzie-b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sickk i cant wait wen will it be out hopefully 2night

but i did have some trouble with the V3.1 patch wen i patched a clean rom i had to use a code to stop the black screen freeze also i found out the patch didnt have some items translated which was really wierd but i hope you sorted it out now.

Keep up the good work and i wouldnt mind beign a beta tester
smile.gif

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ozzie-b said:

but i did have some trouble with the V3.1 patch wen i patched a clean rom i had to use a code to stop the black screen freeze also i found out the patch didnt have some items translated which was really wierd but i hope you sorted it out now.

smile.gif

It's not a complete translation though so you will find items in Japanese. There's a sign that im going to post a screenie of later, And there's other things like talking to trainers after the battle but they're trivial and that's why they're being dealt with slowly, and the only reason you had to use a code to stop the "black screen" was you were playing it on an Emulator rather than the actual Nintendo DS.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PewpewFiah said:
ozzie-b said:

smile.gif

It's not a complete translation though so you will find items in Japanese. There's a sign that im going to post a screenie of later, And there's other things like talking to trainers after the battle but they're trivial and that's why they're being dealt with slowly, and the only reason you had to use a code to stop the "black screen" was you were playing it on an Emulator rather than the actual Nintendo DS.
Well what can I say, if you want patches that ACTUALLY progress, then not every damn thing is going to be translated. However, in the end, it'll be all translated. But for now yes, there is going to be text left in Japanese. But most of the important stuff, the stuff you actually NEED to move on, is translated.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mike10522 said:
Still need help patching but WataruKun ignores me everytime I ask, using right dump and everything.

Sorry but you won't get an answer; Using the search feature would be the closest solution.

mike10522

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
mike10522 said:
Still need help patching but WataruKun ignores me everytime I ask, using right dump and everything.

Sorry but you won't get an answer; Using the search feature would be the closest solution.

I went to page 118 all I found was the Wat fan club then somthing about Canada then people fighting over videos.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AnthonyizGodly said:
awesome but when will the pc at home be translated? :
yaynds.gif
Priorities, hierarchy, that means, IMPORTANT stuff goes first. Then unimportant stuff goes later. Got it? Now please refrain of asking such kind of questions...

sleep.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the support. But all I have to say is, don't say your going to make vids and then don't make them. It's alright if you just don't make vids, but don't SAY you will, then never make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission