Lukasmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WataruKun said:
Lukasmo said:
I think this has some bugs with M3 Real cause when i open my trainercard or the pokegear it freezes. It don't matter if i put rudolphs patch on it or not.
Maybe you can fix this?
Don't have an M3 and sure as heck doesn't freeze in the emulator, so probably wouldn't know how to.
Hmmm it has to be something in the patch. Because if i play with only Rudolphs Patch it works. With Kazos also. So something is in the patch that makes the rom incompatible with M3 real.

Vitamilk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that's awesome man, keep up the good work
grog.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But I'm going to give you guys a realistic expectation of what'll be done. The missing Mr. Pokemon dialogue and missing Sprout Tower dialogue will be translated. Then everything in Union Cave will be translated too. MOST stuff up to Ecruteak will probably be translated too in this next patch.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WataruKun said:
But I'm going to give you guys a realistic expectation of what'll be done. The missing Mr. Pokemon dialogue and missing Sprout Tower dialogue will be translated. Then everything in Union Cave will be translated too. MOST stuff up to Ecruteak will probably be translated too in this next patch.
Sweet. Thanks again lol

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:

Nice work so far, currently reached the end of union cave, and so I'm level grinding atm... probably a good thing because my team is quite underleveled... putting a few errors and untranslated lines of text aside, great job! It's better than I'd hoped!

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lukasmo said:
Great Patch, but i can't play it
frown.gif

I told you the Pokegear bug wth an M3 Real.
Anyway, thank you for the patch.
My only guess is A. It's an M3 Real problem or B. It has something to do with Rudolph's fix that's pre-patched to the translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu