ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well.. I've been following this thread for a while, I quite like the effort you're willing to put into a game, And people need to learn once a person says they aren't teaming up with others, THEY AREN'T TEAMING UP. Once again, Thanks for the effort you're putting through.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
jackopeng said:
Cant wait, im actually one of the people who gives a damn about the story so id love for it to be translated
biggrin.gif
me too
biggrin.gif

WataruKUN, will you be editing graphics too?? just asking
Eventually. I tried to do it recently, but it told me I needed Windows XP Service Pack 2. I tried to install that and I had problems installing. Basically installation was going well and then it just randomly stopped progressing.

KYKE2068

Trophies
XP
Country
I appreciate your hard work man, I have one question are you going to integrate any type of anti freeze into your patch?

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I respect your decision to work alone but

What i miss (alot) from Kazo's translation is the text which YOU are translating. And what you are missing(for now anyway) is items moves ect. which kazo has completed 100 percent.

It would save you alot of time to team up with him an the end result would be an absolutly brill patch.

OR if you still refuse to work together mabye someone(with yours and kazos permission could cobine your game text with kazo's general/battle text and KAPOW perfect patch

slayer16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whooosh said:
I respect your decision to work alone but

What i miss (alot) from Kazo's translation is the text which YOU are translating. And what you are missing(for now anyway) is items moves ect. which kazo has completed 100 percent.

It would save you alot of time to team up with him an the end result would be an absolutly brill patch.

OR if you still refuse to work together mabye someone(with yours and kazos permission could cobine your game text with kazo's general/battle text and KAPOW perfect patch
i totally agree...two heads are better than one...

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
WataruKun said:
Nugg2396 said:
jackopeng said:
Cant wait, im actually one of the people who gives a damn about the story so id love for it to be translated
biggrin.gif
me too
biggrin.gif

WataruKUN, will you be editing graphics too?? just asking
Eventually. I tried to do it recently, but it told me I needed Windows XP Service Pack 2. I tried to install that and I had problems installing. Basically installation was going well and then it just randomly stopped progressing.
Aww, i hate random installation errors :/, hope it goes well.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh wow! I cannot believe how happy and glad I am that someone is attempting to translate the game in English.
I just want to know if you are attempting to translate the whole rom?

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe that you are too far behind to catch up with what he's done in terms of items/pokemon ect.
and also translate game text.(no offense)

So if your not teaming up or if no-one is combining the patches*(with permission) then could you make 2 patches. 1 with your whole translation. and another with just game text that is compatible with kazo's??

BTW: you are awesome for starting to translate the whole text.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aaaarrggggggggg! Can't we just leave him be! He's said that he doesn't want to team up, I think we can respect that decision! Maybe, once most of the translation is done (and I can't believe your working so fast!!!!) he and Kazo can merge their patches. But for now, can we stop blabbering on about a team up!

Whooosh said:
So if your not teaming up or if no-one is combining the patches*(with permission) then could you make 2 patches. 1 with your whole translation. and another with just game text that is compatible with kazo's??

I like the sound of that, though
biggrin.gif

mattmagician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd actually prefer to see this and Raqib12's patch combined. I prefer Raqib's, but this translates the story, which would be nice.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow very cool, I just can't get into the game when the story is in japanese nice work.
It beats waiting till next spring for it
tongue.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whooosh said:
I believe that you are too far behind to catch up with what he's done in terms of items/pokemon ect.

How do you know this? For your info ALL Pokemon names are translated, ALL attacks and attack descriptions are translated, ALL abilities and ability descriptions are translated and translated items, shouldn't be much more than a cut and paste from Platinum, with a few things added. You assume to much my friend, you seriously do. Just like you assume the graphics and stuff won't be translated. Dude, I've been working on this thing for like 3 days. So really, stop assuming.

slayer16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Whooosh said:

How do you know this? For your info ALL Pokemon names are translated, ALL attacks and attack descriptions are translated, ALL abilities and ability descriptions are translated and translated items, shouldn't be much more than a cut and paste from Platinum, with a few things added. You assume to much my friend, you seriously do. Just like you assume the graphics and stuff won't be translated. Dude, I've been working on this thing for like 3 days. So really, stop assuming.
not trying to pressure, but can you tell us your progress in the storyline traduction.
answer only if you want to, as i said, i'm not trying to put any kind of pressure on you
smile.gif

dragster215

Trophies
XP
Country
take the time you need man, it was never gonna be released overnight, but could you keep a log on the first post on how far you have gotten? it would be a great help

catasthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey guys i think we should stop underestimate him =)
stop pressuring him to cooperate with other translators
if he said that he can do this alone , i think he can really do that.
so no need to force him =)
no offense just advice

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Man a one man army doin such a lot of stuff in a span of 3 days woot kudos to u WataruKun(BTW its da romanised name of totodile isn't it??)... Hope ur patch comes soon that way i'll continue playing where i left off which ain't so far yet jst selected my pokemon and stopped after that haha
biggrin.gif

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for this i'm not playing my save either.

I don't get how thick some people are let the topic of him teaming up DIE. He isn't going to do it, now your all just sounding like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.