Country
United States
best luck to you man
yaypsp.gif

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
If you wouldn't mind, Could you make sure that everything's not CAPS like in POKEDEX It just kinda makes it look like, It's yelling at you. :/

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fatboy12345236 said:
If you wouldn't mind, Could you make sure that everything's not CAPS like in POKEDEX It just kinda makes it look like, It's yelling at you. :/
Um, there's a slight problem with that dude. Have you played the OFFICIAL DPP translations? That stuff is all caps in that too. Therefore that's what I'm doing in this translation.

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
BTW I never Said GOOD WORK!
laugh.gif

Posts merged

Oh, Well. Anyways! Good work, You using Poketext? I kinda wanta begin translating games to. I really wanta translate Made in ore.

catasthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Indonesia

Shugo Takahashi

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is looking pretty amazing. My best suggestion to you is this: DON'T listen to ANYBODY ELSE other than BUG REPORTS. Everybody has their own set of requests and everyone wants something different. Keep at your original goal and pay attention to any issues that pop up, but stay focused. I wish you the sincerest of luck and if you manage to surpass Kazo (he's begun work on the story dialog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj4CbrN5lxY ), then I'm switching to yours.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lugiaowns said:
WOW and i mean WOW. this is like over 5 time better than the raqib patch and that kazo thingymagigy.

I wish you the BEST of luck and hope you complete it soon,

Oh, And BTW guys, STOP suggesting he work with other peeps he obviously does his best work alone and he plainly suggests that.

Best of luck!!!!!!
yaynds.gif

good luck man
hahaha, you're funny! how can you compare a translation that's not released, to a released translation?
smile.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shugo Takahashi said:
Wow, this is looking pretty amazing. My best suggestion to you is this: DON'T listen to ANYBODY ELSE other than BUG REPORTS. Everybody has their own set of requests and everyone wants something different. Keep at your original goal and pay attention to any issues that pop up, but stay focused. I wish you the sincerest of luck and if you manage to surpass Kazo (he's begun work on the story dialog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj4CbrN5lxY ), then I'm switching to yours.
Well from what I can see, Kazo's translations seem made up and inaccurate. For instance, the mom never says anything about the Pokegear in the beggining, for one(She talks about it AFTER you get your Pokemon from Elm). Another thing is, he cuts out pretty much ANY new dialogue. So if you're going for a GSC cut and paste, go for his. If you want a translation from someone who actually knows Japanese, go with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: